Top Five Computer Games

Francesc Fabregas

I like computer games, and I have many favourites, so I think we should have a Top 5's for computer games. I'll go first:

1) Final Fantasy VII

2) Broken Sword

3) Sonic The Hedgehog 2

4) Resident Evil 2

5) Championship Manger 2003-2004 (I have't got the new FM game yet)

I eagerly await your contributions.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Spanky Rodriguez

In no specific order

Goldeneye on N64

Mario Kart on N64

Mario Golf on the original NES

Pro Evolution 4 on PS2

Tetris on Gameboy, totally addictive

Good call there. It all got a bit too easy when you got the Knights of The Round materia though, didn't it?

I forgot about that!!! Not played that game in years - that made the game far too easy.

Still it is the number one classic game!

It did indeed. Chocobo racing is probably the best mini-game of all time.

How cool was Sephiroth? The whole game will never be bettered and still is stunning to this day. FACT.

Sephiroth%2001.jpg

The sad thing is that none of the other FInal Fantasy games have been of the same standard. I think the next one is out next year so finger-crossed it will be great!

Sephiroth%2001.jpg

The sad thing is that none of the other FInal Fantasy games have been of the same standard. I think the next one is out next year so finger-crossed it will be great!

Yep!

Final Fantasy 8 was a complete let down, so much so that I didn't even complete it, you just didn't really care about Squall and Rinoa. Final Fantasy 9 was also pretty shitty.

X was good, with Tidus and the Blitz Ball and Jecht, that was a good story and the aeons and the graphics, but, when it comes to Sephiroth and the Mako reactors and when he finds out he's a clone, OOFT! Genius, loved it from start to finish.

All for the MegaDrive (so probably showing my age :lol: )

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Jungle Strike

NHL '94

Micro Machines (Possibly why my driving is now so terrifying for passengers :rolleyes: )

Toejam and Earl 2 :D

All for the MegaDrive (so probably showing my age :lol: )

Micro Machines (Possibly why my driving is now so terrifying for passengers :rolleyes: )

:thumsup2 A classic! I'm blaming that for my repeated driving test failure :lol:

Showing my age even more:

5. Spyhunter (ZX Spectrum)

4. Sonic R (if only for the soundtrack!)

3.Championship Manager (in general)

2. Sensible Soccer (Atari ST)

1. Jet Set Willy 2 (ZX Spetrum)

:thumsup2 A classic! I'm blaming that for my repeated driving test failure :lol:

I'm convinced that was the only reason I passed my driving test first time :lol:

Archived