Mon The Toon

BerwickMad

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SteveCity

cant be a diddy if hes with the mighty barca.. i think he'll do well for newcastle.. and even if he is a diddy.. hes a step up from brambe.. so given wont be dreading the new season as much as he would if TB was still there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't like the bloke or rate him, would even go as far to say I'd rather keep Dyer :ph34r:

We should have signed Capaca from Lyon as he's been released and is only 30, always looked a decent centre back to me. Think we might lose our first pre-season game tonight as well.

Have you any idea if Viduka will get a run out tonight? I bought Setanta last night so I could watch the game, but it seems like nearly everyone is injured at the moment.

Have you any idea if Viduka will get a run out tonight? I bought Setanta last night so I could watch the game, but it seems like nearly everyone is injured at the moment.

doubt it, chronicles saying it's going to be mainly kids but that fairly obvious now anyway, Rozenthal also out today.

We should have signed Capaca from Lyon as he's been released and is only 30, always looked a decent centre back to me. Think we might lose our first pre-season game tonight as well.

B) , wish I had of put a few quid on Hull though.

Dragutinovic to sign today.

Big Sam to bag big Serb

Serbian closes on Toon switch

By Francisco Acedo & Patricio Figueroa

Last updated: 03rd August 2007

Newcastle United are understood to be closing in on the signature of Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic.

The Magpies and Manchester City have both made contact, but it is Sam Allardyce who looks like winning the race to land the imposing stopper.

Sevilla have agreed to let Dragutinovic leave and a deal close to £2.5million is set to be agreed.

Newcastle have offered the centre-half, who can also play on the left, a three-year contract to move to St James' Park and the Serbian is keen on the switch.

"This is the financial opportunity of my life and do not want to reject it," Dragutinovic said.

Sevilla have already moved to sign Dragutinovic's replacement in the shape of Colombian Aquivaldo Mosquera, who has arrived from Mexican champions Pachuca.

The Uefa Cup holders have also agreed to sign Brazilian striker Igor Siqueira Pessanha on a five-year deal.

Fair enough :lol:

BM, that was presumably just a tiny fragment of his interview.

The Sevilla president's been seen speaking to Drago in the last few hours and they'll probably start the final negotiations tomorrow.

Archived