Group 5

scot_17s

Personally, I think our group is alright. It could of been harder, after the draw I don't know what Lou Mcari was on?!?!Talking about nightmare draw!We are probably going for 2nd place, maybe 1 of the best runners up spot.That isnt out of our reach!We should be beating Norway and Slovenia at home and we have the talent to beat Italy at home (Scotland 1 Holland 0 remember!). It's not too difficult for Berti and the boys! Plus Norway or Italy would be good to be my first away match! :D

I dont think it coulda been much easier could it? Yes norway is a tricky one and what they are doing in pot 4 i dont know, but as for the top seeds etc i would take italy, and slovenia must be one of the poorer pot 2 teams.

france beat slovenia 5-0 in paris, and won in slovenia 2-0 in euro qualifiers

i remember that night in paris, vogts first game, scotland were terrible and lost 5-0 too, I think we've improved though, but were the French taking it easy against us?!

Slovenia could be one of those teams we underestimate. Norway will be no easy match but we went away and drew there in a friendly. I'd take anyway at hampden though. Italy is tough but if the welsh can beat them then so can we.

Guest blues_in_f

I think its a half decent group for us - fancy us against norway and slovenia not too sure about italy though. what about the Welsh group though?! England and Northern Ireland - just wait for the number of arrogant errors that are going to come from the english press (ie sky and bbc) when trying to talk about these games - "They're a decent side the Welsh but england will thrash them" etc...

Guest ~The Blue Brazil~

how many go through, 2 or 3?? Anyway we have an excellent chance, Italy and Norway (because of our friendly against them a wee while ago) are the only 2 that stick out, but put it this way, the hampden roar is alive and kicking again so we can beat anyone at home in this group!

COME ON SCOTLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDD!!!!!!

...she'll also get the chance to see her beloved "Alassandro" in the flesh .

va fanculo  :lol:

Which one???

Del Piero or Nesta??? :blink:

As I said elsewhere, Slovenia are one of weaker Pot 2 teams, Norway one of stronger Pot 4 teams so just about balanced there...

Moldova and Belarus will be difficult away.

Italy are beatable at home...

Cheers, Kev

Del "oooooooh look at his vest" Piero :wub:

She screamed for him to be brought on during the last World Cup then he came on and scored the winner right at the death , got her quite excited though ;)

Archived