There was a coo

16 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Should be OK. Will there be a big crowd?

It'll be a nice day out if there isn't a howling gale.

I don’t think there will be a big crowd, they usually get 60-70 I think, so expect it will be a decent bit more than that, with maybe some curious neutrals and Cowden fans.

There is a small car park park at the ground, but should be fine for on street parking a short stroll away.

Weather looks ok now for tomorrow but I never trust the forecast these days, might be a bit windy though.

Edit: It’s a 2.30 start tomorrow, which I think is standard EOS league start time.

Edited by Cowdenleith

On 13/09/2024 at 08:58, Cowdenleith said:

I don’t think there will be a big crowd, they usually get 60-70 I think, so expect it will be a decent bit more than that, with maybe some curious neutrals and Cowden fans.

There is a small car park park at the ground, but should be fine for on street parking a short stroll away.

Weather looks ok now for tomorrow but I never trust the forecast these days, might be a bit windy though.

Edit: It’s a 2.30 start tomorrow, which I think is standard EOS league start time.

Are the pies any good?

Quite a pleasant afternoon out in the East Lothian countryside until that old p***k of an Ormiston substitute nailed Robbie in the last moments with the score at 4-1, absolute weapon and totally unnecessary.

Probably a wise move by the ref to blow time while Robbie was getting treatment, think there might have been some retribution. Also a clever move by the home management to do some sort of warm down miles away from where the players went off, to give the fans time to filter away for the most part.

9 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

What happened with Robbie? Lynched off neanderthal?

Ormiston number 16 just lunged in really late on him in the last seconds, completely stupid with the game petering out. Cowden dugout was going pretty mental about it.

Robbie was up and walked off, just hope no damage done.

Anyone hear if the 50/50 draw was won, there was no tannoy and forgot about it until on the way home? 😀

46 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Ormiston number 16 just lunged in really late on him in the last seconds, completely stupid with the game petering out. Cowden dugout was going pretty mental about it.

Anyone hear if the 50/50 draw was won, there was no tannoy and forgot about it until on the way home? 😀

Won by a Cowden fan Kirsty.

47 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Pointless tackle probably lucky for him the ref blew up.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Quite a pleasant afternoon out in the East Lothian countryside until that old p***k of an Ormiston substitute nailed Robbie in the last moments with the score at 4-1, absolute weapon and totally unnecessary.

Probably a wise move by the ref to blow time while Robbie was getting treatment, think there might have been some retribution. Also a clever move by the home management to do some sort of warm down miles away from where the players went off, to give the fans time to filter away for the most part.

That's what happened to Markus up at Elgin. A game won by several goals only for  Cowden's best player for years to be hacked by an Elgin p***k near the end.

Still makes me feel sick. Markus never the same after that.