There was a coo

On 24/09/2024 at 09:11, NELLY 1 said:

I am hopefully doing a podcast with Aaron Dougan on Monday to give full updates. Its a good tool this podcast to get information out so fans can be updated. Im sure aaron will post in here once its done.

See he's now a director at the club through a representation of the Supporters Society, Dougan is a great guy so I hope it goes well. 

Not to go over the topic again, but as well as financial, a massive problem with CP is that it's absolutely dreadful as an experience. My mate took his kids along to a game and they hated it, whereas they've much, much preferred going to the Haws game. It's got heehaw to do with the standard of football but the actual experience of watching a game at CP will be harming you from attracting that next generation. 

It is of course easy to point out problems, far more difficult to find solutions. For the football club I hope something can happen though, I can only see it continuing to be a terminal decline at CP. 

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Paul mclean and rhys walker. I’m really hoping they are match fit cause I have no idea what team we’ll line up with if true. Can see dougie and fusco starting this one

If they are both also out, does that mean we only have 12 available (2 of whom are keepers), plus Gary Fusco and  Dougie Hill?

30 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

See he's now a director at the club through a representation of the Supporters Society, Dougan is a great guy so I hope it goes well. 

Not to go over the topic again, but as well as financial, a massive problem with CP is that it's absolutely dreadful as an experience. My mate took his kids along to a game and they hated it, whereas they've much, much preferred going to the Haws game. It's got heehaw to do with the standard of football but the actual experience of watching a game at CP will be harming you from attracting that next generation. 

It is of course easy to point out problems, far more difficult to find solutions. For the football club I hope something can happen though, I can only see it continuing to be a terminal decline at CP. 

Try watching a game at Kelty with kids . Unless you are all over 6foot tall you won't see much and kids won't see anything.

29 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Try watching a game at Kelty with kids . Unless you are all over 6foot tall you won't see much and kids won't see anything.

Aye I found the sightlines at Kelty to be poor from the away end, less so from the home end tbf.