The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Is anyone else starting to think Rusty is trolling us? :unsure2:

Yes. Not sure what other explanation there can be for his constant thread spamming. 

19 minutes ago, RUSTY1111 said:

No nonsense you mean? Who started posting silly photos up? Not I.

Listen mate I think it's safe to say everyone is getting pissed off with you and your constant posting. Either you are as thick as pig shit or you are trying to piss people off.

I suspect Rusty1111 is a self-replicating nanobot.

A popular scare story, passed round by experts in artificial intelligence, is that we are approaching a technological singularity, and that super-intelligent machines will soon take over from humans. In one example of this story, a machine, that has been instructed to maximise the manufacture of paperclips, attains superintelligence, and realises that the most efficient means to attain its goal is to dismantle the Earth, and eventually most of the observable universe, and convert the raw materials into paperclips. The paperclip-making machine doesn't realise it's doing anything wrong, it just does what a maximally-efficient paperclip-making machine would do, given the chance.

Rusty1111 has already clogged up all QOS-related threads and, labouring under the bizarre delusion that all posts are addressed to him personally and must be answered, the odds are that he poses an exponentially-expanding existential threat to P&B as a whole.

It's entirely possible that a future interstellar traveller might alight upon our particular corner of the universe and discover nothing but a black hole of excruciatingly inane digital platitudes dedicated to the unknown entity 'Queen of the South.'

1 hour ago, Frankie S said:

I suspect Rusty1111 is a self-replicating nanobot.

A popular scare story, passed round by experts in artificial intelligence, is that we are approaching a technological singularity, and that super-intelligent machines will soon take over from humans. In one example of this story, a machine, that has been instructed to maximise the manufacture of paperclips, attains superintelligence, and realises that the most efficient means to attain its goal is to dismantle the Earth, and eventually most of the observable universe, and convert the raw materials into paperclips. The paperclip-making machine doesn't realise it's doing anything wrong, it just does what a maximally-efficient paperclip-making machine would do, given the chance.

Rusty1111 has already clogged up all QOS-related threads and, labouring under the bizarre delusion that all posts are addressed to him personally and must be answered, the odds are that he poses an exponentially-expanding existential threat to P&B as a whole.

It's entirely possible that a future interstellar traveller might alight upon our particular corner of the universe and discover nothing but a black hole of excruciatingly inane digital platitudes dedicated to the unknown entity 'Queen of the South.'

That is a frightening prediction!

Rusty1111 where are you?! I need calming down.

1 hour ago, QosLoyal said:

Stick to qosmad. Pie and bovril is too big for you.

I didn't know it was still going.  The layout of the mad sites isn't particularly great and has gone down hill over the years.