Dundee vs Falkirk - League Cup 2nd round

I get the financials (and let's face it, if we don't want a cup run we're deluding ourselves) but nevertheless, I'm not convinced it even weakens the team to start Lawal and Burrell, so I would have liked to see it tonight in order to give them minutes and ultimately strengthen the options.

I think they are good impact players if we are in the game the last 30 mins…

Maybe, but I want to know what else they are good at. 

I think it tells us a few things though.
McGlynn probably has found his settled best starting 11 with perhaps Henderson the only predicament.
Hetherington is a bench player rather than a regular starter.
We are not experimenting as we absolutely want to win this one…

3 minutes ago, AdamAnt said:

Dundee fans not actually go to games then? We’re Probably outnumbering them with the amount of home fans searching for a stream instead of paying to watch their side.

do you like garlic bread you wee fucking idiot

12 minutes ago, AdamAnt said:

Dundee fans not actually go to games then? We’re Probably outnumbering them with the amount of home fans searching for a stream instead of paying to watch their side.

I know you’re not used to seeing fans down there in the seaside leagues but there’s more than 2 of us who go to Dens.

1 hour ago, AdamAnt said:

Watched Dundee on Friday night and they were atrocious so no reason why we can’t get something from their B team. Not many of the diddy teams I dislike but Dundee have a significant percentage  of scumbag fans. 

who is he conor mcgregor GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Very frustrating half. Dominated the first half hour, and had Robinson not panicked we could've had two.

Falkirk have come into the game, but can't get much going. Their best chance was nearly an own goal from Ashcroft, but either Sharp or the post kept it out.

Definitely feels like a tier separating these teams, but it shows how light we are up front that we haven't broke the deadlock. Lyall's been good, but I feel we're badly missing deliveries from McCowan/Marshall on the left, no left foot to cross in from a wing we've been controlling all half.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee