Kelty Hearts vs. Queen of the South

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
26 minutes ago, Rouky said:
Fox, Gibson, Wilson and Ruth must start

Ruth? He's barely featured tbf but in the short spells he's had he doesn't look better than Paton or Reilly.

I think he offers more up front than Paton and it could possibly work with Reilly if they had the support from the midfield. I have doubts about Paton, his first touch is awful at times. 

12 minutes ago, Rouky said:

I think he offers more up front than Paton and it could possibly work with Reilly if they had the support from the midfield. I have doubts about Paton, his first touch is awful at times. 

Ruth doesn’t fill me with any confidence he is going to score many goals. I think we better pray the lad from Blackpool is good or it’s looking a long bleak season ahead.

I haven't been to any away games yet so can only judge him on the home games. But I've yet to see what he brings to the side. As I say, he hasn't had much time yet so I'm not judging him yet but I don't have anywhere near the faith you seem to have in him tbh.

4 hours ago, overthetop said:

Awful first half 

too much to do second lose 2-1 

Groundhog day 

willie afterwards says it’s unacceptable 

On the plus side, makes writing the match reports a lot easier ... 👍

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

With a win under the belt and main players back I'm hoping we take another 3 points! 

I'm hoping you don't, but I have to admit it's highly likely that you will.