Luncarty v Kinnoull

Looking forward to taking in this derby match this weekend, especially as both having a good season.

Haven't been to Luncarty in many years - though I hear the pies and gravy are good!

Luncarty should be favourites but just hoping for an exciting game with a few goals.   (already eyeing up the corresponding fixture in late December).

On 21/09/2022 at 00:33, Bundesliga Boy said:

Looking forward to taking in this derby match this weekend, especially as both having a good season.

Haven't been to Luncarty in many years - though I hear the pies and gravy are good!

Luncarty should be favourites but just hoping for an exciting game with a few goals.   (already eyeing up the corresponding fixture in late December).

Should be a good game, I’d be going if I wasn’t attending the Scotland match. Hopefully Luncarty come out on top, don’t really know many of the Kinnoull players but they seem to be a decent unit this season. 

On 21/09/2022 at 00:33, Bundesliga Boy said:

Took this one in today thought the local Perth derby was the pick off the bunch.

it was a classic luncarty performance out the traps from the start similar to when I watched them against the glens. Could have easily been 7/8 in the first half if the boys brought their shooting boots as kinnoull couldn’t get out their half.

second half luncarty got the 4th reasonably early and then looked to make subs and take off some key players and the game fizzled out.

was hoping for a top of table tight clash but it was men v boys in the end 

On 24/09/2022 at 17:12, DonaldN123 said:

Took this one in today thought the local Perth derby was the pick off the bunch.

it was a classic luncarty performance out the traps from the start similar to when I watched them against the glens. Could have easily been 7/8 in the first half if the boys brought their shooting boots as kinnoull couldn’t get out their half.

second half luncarty got the 4th reasonably early and then looked to make subs and take off some key players and the game fizzled out.

was hoping for a top of table tight clash but it was men v boys in the end 

Luncarty defo the team to beat.