Livingston v St Johnstone 15/10/22

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

You might be right. I certainly trust Martindale's decisions on player signings. Then this is all just based on Griffiths training with the team which he's done before without signing, of course, so might just be that again.

Yep, circumstances have changed for both parties since then too right enough.

Can't wait to see St Johnstone strut their stuff in this one IMO. Best team for diving and cheating in the league. 

We get to witness a real vintage performance one last time before VAR cuts out their most prominent tactic in most games.

Is that any better Paulo? :D 

31 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Can't wait to see St Johnstone strut their stuff in this one IMO. Best team for diving and cheating in the league. 

We get to witness a real vintage performance one last time before VAR cuts out their most prominent tactic in most games.

That's definitely right out the Hibs fan book of quotes. 

Usually just after they've watched Porteous spend 2/3's of the game tripping over his own shadow. 

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nothing can be worse than what's waiting for you tomorrow watching a Livi v St Johnstone game.

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Much better lads. 

Don't think its worth my customary advising the away supporters to bring sunglasses for their seat in the East stand - the chances of seeing the sun today are as slim as us scoring a second goal.

Big question though is what is the guest pie today? I'm betting steak and pedigree chum in recognition of the one-man-and-his-dug challenge match.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Don't think its worth my customary advising the away supporters to bring sunglasses for their seat in the East stand - the chances of seeing the sun today are as slim as us scoring a second goal.

Big question though is what is the guest pie today? I'm betting steak and pedigree chum in recognition of the one-man-and-his-dug challenge match.

Steak and black pudding pie.

10 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

Anyone know how long Clark’s out for?

Few knocks picked up apparently, I’m not overly worried. I’d imagine we’d have heard if it was long term.

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

Sun's shining bright, hope you're accepting responsibility for damaged Perthshire retinas

Edited by LiviLion

Promising first 5-10 minutes when May had two decent openings, but since then we have been mostly awful.

Another week of playing with no midfield and wondering why we can’t get hold of the ball.

Theo Bair needs to have a look at the big lads up front for Livi to see how to make life hard for an opponent. He looks like a competition winner I hate to say. He surely can’t come out the second half; bring Max on and push Murphy up front beside May. Or better still change formation.

Brown at LWB restricts us massively, despite his moment of brilliance to hit the bar. He has no left foot so always controls it back the way and inside to kill any opportunity to drive forward down the line.

It’s true the pitch is shite, but Livi are coping so much better than us.

Massive improvement required.