Aaron Healy

qpfc

12 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I never thought we would be saying that about a 19 year old.  We have had  good  youngsters coming through at Dunterlie in the last couple of seasons, Bradley, Roulston and McLaughlin to name a few.  As good as these boys are none of them has had the impact Healy has.  Spoke to a couple of guys who were neutrals and they couldn't stop talking about him on Saturday.  I believe we received a tidy sum for the boy but it won't be enough to replace him with the same quality.

I think joe Bradley on his day was probably better technically( best I've ever saw in the juniors) but for electric pace and making a direct impact then healy can go further in football than Joe  . 

It's just  so explosive and you just knew on Saturday that his bit of magic was never far away,  I think he can go even further than QP and with better pitches and the wider spaces available to him then he can create havoc for years to come.