Scottish Pyramid News

RobM

Looks like the guy who runs it has spat the dummy out again and taken his ball home, not publishing the fixtures anymore which for all I'm really not sure what he's ranting about sometimes he did very well.

Any other sites somebody could recomment that give a day by day listing of Scottish non-league fixtures?

3 hours ago, RobM said:

Looks like the guy who runs it has spat the dummy out again and taken his ball home, not publishing the fixtures anymore which for all I'm really not sure what he's ranting about sometimes he did very well.

Any other sites somebody could recomment that give a day by day listing of Scottish non-league fixtures?

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/

Sorry you take the `dummy`s view` of campaigns to improve Scottish football (for non-league clubs and all players and fans) - which has the worst access to competition in Europe, maybe the world. These campaigns have achieved a myriad of changes in the game since 1994 .. all without a titter from a really, really, poor parliament and government. `Pyramid Pete` is now 76 and has other interests abroad. Any particular reason you feel he should be working free for you ?

Some good news is that the big diary (until 2026) from that site transferred to a new group Supporters for Change, who intend to run a similar fixtures programme. Should be up and running soon on the new campaign www.CAT22.org site

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 15/12/2022 at 14:50, Aconcagua said:

Sorry you take the `dummy`s view` of campaigns to improve Scottish football (for non-league clubs and all players and fans) - which has the worst access to competition in Europe, maybe the world. These campaigns have achieved a myriad of changes in the game since 1994 .. all without a titter from a really, really, poor parliament and government. `Pyramid Pete` is now 76 and has other interests abroad. Any particular reason you feel he should be working free for you ?

Some good news is that the big diary (until 2026) from that site transferred to a new group Supporters for Change, who intend to run a similar fixtures programme. Should be up and running soon on the new campaign www.CAT22.org site

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't call anybody or anything a dummy merely said it had been spat out and that the site was well run when providing the fixtures.  He's entitled to do as he wishes, doing as I wish I don't really see any need for the site now that he's withdrawn the fixtures and I'll choose not to visit, site Jordi has posted will do for me now.  He does seem to like making his point in a fairly unstructured manner, his choice, nowt to do with me.

Good that you know how to type in bold so I can tell when you're reallly serious about something.

On 15/12/2022 at 14:50, Aconcagua said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

You achieved the square root of f*ck all Pete, that's the reality.

12 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Anyone who has been following this for a while should be able to tell from a quirky type of punctuation that is being used that Aconcagua is almost certainly Pyramid Pete.

Suspected as much myself.

Remember on the old Juniors group on Yahoo I asked Pyramid Pete a question about something he'd said; polite, reflecting genuine curiosity. The rant I got in response began 'Are you thick?'

I mean, yes, I probably am, but that kind of going-for-the-throat isn't nice and explains why Pete ( or 'we' as he always called himself) never gained any support or achieved anything.