Clyde Jerseys (Mostly) Free to Good Homes

Hello, hope we all had a good festive period! I’ve been collecting Clyde jerseys for the past couple of decades and at this point, they’re causing a lot of clutter so it’s time to cut the cord (although, I’m keeping a lot of the older ones).

Sizes range from M to XL. If anyone would like any of these, send me a DM with your address and Paypal or bank transfer me a fiver to cover the postage. I play for a club called Glasgow Saints, and overages from the postage money will be donated to our associated charity The Everlasting Food Bank in Dennistoun.

Photos to follow. Cheers!

38 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

That is very generous of you, but if you had a bit of time, be much better if you put them up one by one on eBay, would raise a decent amount for your chosen charity.

Cheers! I sell on eBay anyway but decided to do this a bit differently. eBay is an absolute pain with people not paying and takes a 10% cut. Clyde jerseys for the past kind of 10 years rarely sell for >£10 (with a few exceptions) so taking all that into account, I figured I’d give this a bash.