🌤 Dundee v Dunfermline (take 3)🌤

The Master

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

We’re more defence/set plays tbh.

He’s not reinvented the wheel and there is absolutely no secret in how we’ll play but drilling the fundamentals is such a relief from two under duds who wanted to pretend they were special and would have lower league Scottish football jobbers playing like peak Barca.

Glad it's working out for him, would say we kind of have a love/hate relationship with him.

James McPake retires from playing and takes up academy role at Dundee | The  Scotsman

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah, I wouldn't expect this have much of a chance to go on on Tuesday. Honestly would be as well playing at EEP or a neutral site or something.

Given the diddyness of this cup, just get it played on the training pitch at Gardyne. 

• The Master changed the title to Dundee v Dunfermline (take 2)

Hi lads, I do a bit of groundhopping and was gonna head through to Dundee for this one.

Just wondering how the conditions were looking before I book travel etc since the last 2 Dee's games were called off?

44 minutes ago, JCFooty72 said:

Hi lads, I do a bit of groundhopping and was gonna head through to Dundee for this one.

Just wondering how the conditions were looking before I book travel etc since the last 2 Dee's games were called off?

I would say there’s more chance of the pars winning the treble this season than Dens being playable tomorrow, make of that what you will 😂

1 hour ago, JCFooty72 said:

Everything seems to suggest chance of the game being on is somwhere between slim and f**k all.   

I don’t think there’s many games with pitch inspections called 6 hours before KO that go ahead,  it seems pretty much a formality at this point.

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Everything seems to suggest chance of the game being on is somwhere between slim and f**k all.   

I don’t think there’s many games with pitch inspections called 6 hours before KO that go ahead,  it seems pretty much a formality at this point.

Only when there’s a long journey for the away fans, so the Highland clubs and such like. 

For a fixture like this, you’d normally expect an inspection at 5pm or thereabouts.