Outlook not working

My Hotmail/outlook email account has stopped sending emails and receiving them, getting the following messages when trying to send an email or, email myself from my Gmail account. 

Unfortunately this account is my Works email which I use for invoices and for various clients to contact me with job sheets and job links so, really desperate for some help/advice to fix this. 

I have deleted over a thousand emails and only a few hundred left so it 100% isn't that, it isn't an issue with my phone as same issue is evident using my sons phone and my tablet. 

I've uninstalled the app, reset my password, logged in and out several times but no joy, seriously stressed out with this given its my business email so any help fixing this I'd be eternally grateful. 

Microsoft customer service are a fucking joke and impossible to get any help from, wankers. 

Screenshot_20230324_144821_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_193703_Gmail.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have deleted over a thousand emails and only a few hundred left so it 100% isn't that

If it's says your mailbox is full then can you first check somewhere to see exactly how much storage you are using?  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/hotmail-email-is-full-but-ive-cleaned-it-out-and/bdacd94b-061a-4d56-9fa1-63d6c28c2e69

Edited by Ginaro