Edinburgh v Kelty

With Edinburgh still mathematically in with a chance of a play off and hopefully more confident after the mid week win against Falkirk, I'm actually looking forward to this more than I thought I would be.  It's been 3 wins out of 3 so far against Kelty this season, can we complete the set?  

Both teams not in the greatest form over the last couple of months so might be difficult to call.

3 points in the bag for you guys we appear to be on holiday or players looking elsewhere for next season , certainly don't know where the net is good luck getting in playoffs though been a pretty decent season for you so far 

To be honest, I think our play-off hopes died with a penalty in Peterhead, we'd pretty much need most of QOTS and Alloa's games to go our way.   After watching the poor performances at Peterhead/Clyde, I was expecting that to be what we had to look forward to in the remaining games but the Falkirk game has made me hope we can end on a bit of a flourish to what has been a mostly solid season.  

Although I might have a completely different outlook at 5pm on Saturday evening.

Edited by Bay Citizen

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Edinburgh with skin in the game still should be more up for this than us. Hoping we play with some freedom but think we're on our hols already unfortunately.

Aye neeb a few games with nowt to play for , was hoping maybe Tidser got some input into last few games to see how he fancies or sees us playing , wouldn't do us any harm trying it out in competitive games 

21 hours ago, Kelheart said:

3 points in the bag for you guys we appear to be on holiday or players looking elsewhere for next season , certainly don't know where the net is good luck getting in playoffs though been a pretty decent season for you so far 

I didn't get that impression from Kelty last week. Certainly lacked a cutting edge but worked hard and good shape. Conceded in 93rd minute or otherwise would have been four clean sheets in a row? Didn't look like a team on holiday anyway! 

5 hours ago, Waspie said:

I didn't get that impression from Kelty last week. Certainly lacked a cutting edge but worked hard and good shape. Conceded in 93rd minute or otherwise would have been four clean sheets in a row? Didn't look like a team on holiday anyway! 

We looked good today & actually should maybe have won it with second half chances!

I thought we started strong in the second half and had plenty of opportunities to kill the game off but got punished for not doing so.  Both teams squandered chances to win it in the end, so a draw is probably a fair result.

Still in with a very slim chance of the play-offs thanks to results elsewhere.