The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

You can always judge how big a club are by whether their fans do or don’t have a pitch invasion after winning the second tier diddy trophy.

What if you invade the pitch after scoring a goal away to Airdrie in the cup?  I’m asking for a neighbour.

Last time I was on this thread it was 15 pages long, I'm not going back through everything of the last two days, mainly because I have been drinking since then and I'm only just getting home now 😂.

You cannot defend like we did and expect to win a game, nevermind the league. Dundee fully deserved their win on the night, and (albeit belatedly) the league title based on the entire season, but the fact we actually had a chance and still played like that in a must win game is all kinds of baffling.

Charlie Fox's first goal is the best goal I have ever seen in person, and I don't think it will be beaten. We were brutal in defence, and not clinical enough going forward. I do think that Legzdins save early in the second half changed the course of the game, but we didn't test him after that, so we'll never know.

Fully expect us to have a disaster in the playoffs. Then again, I said that last year... I could have done with an extra four weeks of the drink though.