Rangers vs Hearts May 24

I mean, it's one of these end of season games where you never really know. But my hunch is it'll end up over long before the end and the season will just run away from us on Wednesday night.

Not going. Didn't feel it was in any way worth it. I'll be at home listening to Laurie's commentary in the hoose.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We’re overdue a win against Rangers and now would be a great time for it to happen

Win, lose or draw, I just hope that - unlike under Neilson - Naismith sets us up properly, with an obvious game plan designed to win, not fluke a draw.

Beale mentioning we will likely use this game to allow some players to say farewell so his line up will be very different to what we will see next season.

Morelos, Kent, McGregor and probably Kamara will likely be amongst them who all tend to play rather well against Hearts to be fair, but I think this’ll be quite a low intensity match on our part.

Edited by AJF

Liquidation - load of accountant stuff and nothing more, we all know it's the same club - bring on 137 titles or whatever it is.

The face-painting lady? - botch job anyway, didn't deserve a penny.

Andy Cameron is a comedy genius.

The Loudoun Tavern is the coolest pub anyone could ever hope to visit.

Camel coats, tickly handshakes and staunch unionism is what it's all about.

Come on the Gers........

Hang on is that Hearts?  No, definitely come on The Rangers.....

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Liquidation - load of accountant stuff and nothing more, we all know it's the same club - bring on 137 titles or whatever it is.

The face-painting lady? - botch job anyway, didn't deserve a penny.

Andy Cameron is a comedy genius.

The Loudoun Tavern is the coolest pub anyone could ever hope to visit.

Camel coats, tickly handshakes and staunch unionism is what it's all about.

Come on the Gers........

Hang on is that Hearts?  No, definitely come on The Rangers.....

Aberdeen deserve to lose out on third for this post alone.

I've gone full circle. From resignation and dismay at bottling 3rd, I'm going full on hope and optimism for the last couple of games. I'm excited and nervous for this one, which in its own right is weird because a trip to Glasgow is usually met with feelings of pure indifference.

Still going to need some luck somehwhere over the course of Wednesday night, but it is in our hands and I'm eager to see how Naismith approaches this game.

1-1 draw, and just pray its enough.

Been disappointed by Hearts too many time to expect anything other than a defeat at Ibrox. I was thinking about maybe attending or watching the game on TV but it's not worth it. I just can't see Hearts winning this one or even gaining a draw tbf.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Beale mentioning we will likely use this game to allow some players to say farewell so his line up will be very different to what we will see next season.

Morelos, Kent, McGregor and probably Kamara will likely be amongst them who all tend to play rather well against Hearts to be fair, but I think this’ll be quite a low intensity match on our part.

Oh God, we're doomed, a bunch of has-beens against a team on a mission.

I can only hope Brother Beaton comes to the rescue with a couple of dodgy pens for the home side (of course).