Britain's Shame

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The heart bleeds for them-NOT :P

That's what they deserve for dropping Darren Fletcher ;)

On a serious note,they really were poor-apart from their goal,i cant recall them creating a decent chance.I thought Rooney played well,he was their only threat going forward.

Don't think Quim had a save to make the whole of the second half. Dreadful miss from the Benfica sub when he could have made it 3-1 as well.

United were poor in front of goal and I had to laugh at Louis Saha's three dreadful attempts at the spectacular.

Who gies a f'k? :P

Oh I do :lol: absolutely fantastic, Ferguson your boyz took a helluva beating, marvellous :D:P:lol:

I recall about 10 years Urinal went to the Nou Camp and got humped by Barc 4 nil, just when the CL had started, there record since then has been pretty poor TBH apart from that travesty of justice in 1999 when they stole the trophy in injury time from Bayern Munich, I think after last night Urinal have turned full circle and are back to where they started B)

Ferguson's jaiket must now be on a shaky nail, I can't see him being in charge next season, I wonder how Mr Glazier and his sons are feeling this morning :o

Anyway bring on the draw, Rangers have made up the numbers this year, which is quite ironic really, I think Barca are looking good this year, although Rafa the gaffa and his troops may yet have something to say about it ;)

Guest Guinness_Alan

Once you lot have stopped cumming in your pants at the thought of United being out of Europe I hope you remember to support your wee teams at the weekend. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Glazer will f'ck off now that the dollar signs are no longer flashing this season! <_<

The real United from Manchester are still top of their league btw. :D

FCUM clicky

Liverpool early 90's...

Manager (Dalglish) had stayed just a bit too long, and had kept too much faith with ageing older players who had previously brought success. Club on a downward spiral, recent signings were poor, and the trophies were'nt coming in as often as they used to, with an occasional cup (in 92) covering up the death throes of a fast fading force. New teams, and new money was changing the traditional dominant face of the game.

Man U, present day.

Manager (Ferguson) had stayed just a bit too long, and had kept too much faith with ageing older players who had previously brought success. Club on a downward spiral, recent signings were poor, and the trophies were'nt coming in as often as they used to, with an occasional cup (in 04) covering up the death throes of a fast fading force. New teams, and new money was changing the traditional dominant face of the game.

I've seen it happen. I've lived through it. The simalarities of the end of one of our eras of dominince and their only one are staggering.

Discuss.

apart from that travesty of justice in 1999 when they stole the trophy in injury time from Bayern Munich,

As much as I dislike Man U,I don't think its fair to say 1999 was a 'travesty of justice'-sure,they got a bit of luck in the final but in the games leading up to it,Man U played the best football of that year's competition,so deserved to win it.

• 3 weeks later...

Five British clubs set out on the road to Champions League glory. Four sailed through, whilst one came bottom of their league.

Step forward Manchester United, you are a disgrace to these islands.

a disgrace?? can you explain how manchester united gettin knocked out the champions league is hurtful and discraceful in Scotland? a want every english team tae get knocked out at every possiblity. A want the of tae get knocked out europe and their scottish, nevermind man u! lol

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SteveCity

there record since then has been pretty poor TBH apart from that travesty of justice in 1999 when they stole the trophy in injury time from Bayern Munich

even though i dont like man united to say there record has been poor is a bit of a lie, theyve gotten to the quarters a fair few times in that ten year period. just because there not in the final every year or infact atall these days doesnt make there record poor, exept this season when they became a disgrace

Archived