Britain's Shame

Getting knocked out of Europe isnt exactly shame. Charging Juve fans, killing 39 of them is shame. As is pelting paving slabs off waiters heads in Bulgaria. :angry:

BM, for the first time in P+B history, I agree with you 100% :D:lol:

Guest BullyWee1878

Getting knocked out of Europe isnt exactly shame. Charging Juve fans, killing 39 of them is shame. As is pelting paving slabs off waiters heads in Bulgaria. :angry:

This is a thread about European football, you wouldnt know anything about that being a Newcastle fan oh but you get big crowds so that makes up for it doesnt it.

This is a thread about European football, you wouldnt know anything about that being a Newcastle fan oh but you get big crowds so that makes up for it doesnt it.

Winning a European trophy and me personally attending many a special European night at St James Park says otherwise. One thing is for sure though, in over 50 away European ties, no Newcastle supporter has ever murdered anyone.

Guest BullyWee1878

Winning a European trophy and me personally attending many a special European night at St James Park says otherwise. One thing is for sure though, in over 50 away European ties, no Newcastle supporter has ever murdered anyone.

That says a lot for your team that the only way you can try and score points in this argument is saying things like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived