Celtic vs Aberdeen (whatever is needed to tune them up for the cup final)

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Aberdeen are the only team in the Scottish Premiership to not register a shot during a league match this season. 

Did we achieve that multiple times this season?

I'm pretty sure we didn't register an attempt on goal when we meekly surrendered the last time at Pittodrie against Celtic.

We have form for meekly surrendering to Celtic.

If we set up like we did today in our European away fixtures then we'll all set for a campaign on a par with Sevco in the Chumpions League.

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Did we achieve that multiple times this season?

I'm pretty sure we didn't register an attempt on goal when we meekly surrendered the last time at Pittodrie against Celtic.

We have form for meekly surrendering to Celtic.

If we set up like we did today in our European away fixtures then we'll all set for a campaign on a par with Sevco in the Chumpions League.

On that occasion you didn't have a shot on target but you did have 5 shots.

This time you literally didn't manage a shot.

47 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Aberdeen are the only team in the Scottish Premiership to not register a shot during a league match this season. 

Aye, but third place, know what I mean, eh, eh?

Change My Mind Meme - Imgflip

Came on to Aberdeen thread to offer an apology for being a fkn arsehole last weekend.Also,I had a bet with an Aberdeen fan earlier this season which I’ve lost 😔 and subsequently donated the said £50 bet to Marie Curie.Have a good summer ♥️

30 minutes ago, woolf said:

Came on to Aberdeen thread to offer an apology for being a fkn arsehole last weekend.Also,I had a bet with an Aberdeen fan earlier this season which I’ve lost 😔 and subsequently donated the said £50 bet to Marie Curie.Have a good summer ♥️

🖕

48 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Aberdeen don't care they are still celebrating them winning the 3rd place trophy.

Why wouldn"t they, they've been the third best team.  Saying it's been a poor points total for third isn't a criticism of them it just shows that no one has been good enough to put a good points total up

8 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Why wouldn"t they, they've been the third best team.  Saying it's been a poor points total for third isn't a criticism of them it just shows that no one has been good enough to put a good points total up

It’s a poor total in the context of a league where the winners finish with 99. 

It should/could be indicative of a healthy, competitive competition. But I do agree the quality objectively isn’t great. 

We’re certainly not a brilliant team and it would be silly to think otherwise. Big summer ahead.