LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

11 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Should be a good tie, probably not a draw either club would have chosen by any means, but should get a good crowd in.

Guessing you guys will bring decent numbers?

You would think they would bring a decent number over as their one of the few LL sides with a decent fan base.

Cowden fans deprived of a decent pub crawl with it being a home game.

14 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Should be a good tie, probably not a draw either club would have chosen by any means, but should get a good crowd in.

Guessing you guys will bring decent numbers?

I would guess that for a Scottish Cup tie at a new ground the Rose would take 200-250.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:

£10.

Decent 1st half. Rose started well. EK better last 20 mins. Ref letting everything go.

My old man handed over two tenners & the boy just took them 😆 Thougt maybe we'd been undercharged m.

Great value for a neutral tonight. Rose well worth the point. Stirling & Flanagan total standouts for EK. Paterson a livewire for the Rose.

Kennedy & Ferry should be dishing put earplugs pre game to those around them 🤣

1 minute ago, leomessi1984 said:

My old man handed over two tenners & the boy just took them 😆 Thougt maybe we'd been undercharged m.

Great value for a neutral tonight. Rose well worth the point. Stirling & Flanagan total standouts for EK. Paterson a livewire for the Rose.

Kennedy & Ferry should be dishing put earplugs pre game to those around them 🤣

If yous won the halftime raffle you and another pair would have got your money back 🤣

Outstanding shift put in by every Rose player tonight, they worked hard and were well worth a point. Webby was really unfortunate with EK's 2nd goal, apart from that he never put a foot wrong. 

We were denied a stonewall pen in the 1st half, albeit they hit the bar in the 2nd, on another day we might have won. 

EK are probably the best side we'll play this season, outside of a good run in the Scottish Cup. 

That was a cracking game of football. Loads of good play and played at a high intensity for the full game.

I didn't think Lithgae could maintain that as they were sharp out the blocks and lulled for the last 20 minutes of first half but were bang at them again in the second half. A point was the least they deserved.

EK clearly have the better technical players but they can be over elaborate at times. Playing the inverted full back Lockie like they do at Man City and Arsenal does seem to lack purpose at times but that's the kind of stuff Kennedy will try to show what a top football brain he is. I was near the dugouts and him and Ferry were as unbearable as expected.

Dylan Paterson was outstanding for Lithgae. I've seen him a few times for them and Bo'ness and it is a matter of time before he goes back to league football. I hope my own team will sniffing about. Him and Andy Stirling were the best players on the park.

25 minutes ago, Neilly said:

That was a cracking game of football. Loads of good play and played at a high intensity for the full game.

I didn't think Lithgae could maintain that as they were sharp out the blocks and lulled for the last 20 minutes of first half but were bang at them again in the second half. A point was the least they deserved.

EK clearly have the better technical players but they can be over elaborate at times. Playing the inverted full back Lockie like they do at Man City and Arsenal does seem to lack purpose at times but that's the kind of stuff Kennedy will try to show what a top football brain he is. I was near the dugouts and him and Ferry were as unbearable as expected.

Dylan Paterson was outstanding for Lithgae. I've seen him a few times for them and Bo'ness and it is a matter of time before he goes back to league football. I hope my own team will sniffing about. Him and Andy Stirling were the best players on the park.

The difference between those two clowns & Herd was night & day. Attention seeking of the highest order.

On 16/09/2023 at 17:13, FuzzyBear said:

Played some lovely stuff against a poor side. Good effort with 5 defenders injured and 3 suspended.

Poor is a bit harsh as Star were also missing a good few players and forced into playing a lot of young lads aged 20 and under. I actually think that is the youngest team I’ve seen the Rose play in a competitive match. Take Adam (who can still pass a baw) and the centre forward out and they probably averaged 19/20 years old and found it hard against a highly experienced side.
Good luck to them for the rest of the season..