LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

2 minutes ago, Karl Berg said:

Poor is a bit harsh as Star were also missing a good few players and forced into playing a lot of young lads aged 20 and under. I actually think that is the youngest team I’ve seen the Rose play in a competitive match. Take Adam (who can still pass a baw) and the centre forward out and they probably averaged 19/20 years old and found it hard against a highly experienced side.
Good luck to them for the rest of the season..

18 & 22 looked decent

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I read on the Coo thread that the Lithgae fans were going mental at the ball boys and girls.  Screaming at weans .....what a state to get into.

Absolute state of some of them on the way out the ground, a bunch of old red faced gammons shouting ‘what a shithole’ at anyone they passed.

I had great delight in raising a triumphant fist at some of them as they waited on their bus as we drove out the car park.

37 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Absolute state of some of them on the way out the ground, a bunch of old red faced gammons shouting ‘what a shithole’ at anyone they passed.

I had great delight in raising a triumphant fist at some of them as they waited on their bus as we drove out the car park.

It was entertaining to say the least 🤣

Old guy was ranting about shit hole, which I agreed. Then after a few explicits told me to come to the Lithie and see him, where he will give Cowden a 2 goal start. I gratefully accepted his kind offer only to get called a f****** Dildo!

Charming!

Shame as some really decent fans.

The players and bench was the worse I have seen at Central in the 30 odd years I have been going. Nothing more embarrassing that regular attempts at red cards!

Edited by silkybeath

47 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I read on the Coo thread that the Lithgae fans were going mental at the ball boys and girls.  Screaming at weans .....what a state to get into.

They had cheek slagging the EK bench a few weeks ago Embarrassing stuff 

50 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Your passenger ? 😂😂

Screenshot_20230923_201940_Google~2.jpg

22 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

The scenes waiting for the bus.2_17012828-high_res-still-game-s9JPG.thumb.jpg.953dd36f1730b2ed6c3e8a36c8b1537f.jpg

About as bad as the specky twat running round towards the back of the goals, when second penalty got scored. Then proceed to kick a totally innocent bucket then run away again. He must have been in his thirties . Embarrassing.