Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

No point wasting time with a bunch of seething simpletons who can't understand plain English and even after it's explained to them continue to berate you for the opposite of what you are actually saying so I'm done with this thread. Got better things to do with my time.

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

No point wasting time with a bunch of seething simpletons who can't understand plain English and even after it's explained to them continue to berate you for the opposite of what you are actually saying so I'm done with this thread. Got better things to do with my time.

Methinks you’ve over lurked your presence. 🥱

6 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

What on earth are you even on about? At no point did I advocate a merger. Did you not read this part of my post, "Suspect it's impossible because of what's unfolded over the last few years and if so this definitely isn't a criticism..."? 

No, no. Dig up, stupid! : r/TheSimpsons

8 hours ago, Nicholas Rage said:

This was great, I'll definitely keep an eye out for future episodes as well. 

Future is bright with Hunter at the wheel.

You’re a gentleman mate, thank you. I’m as sold on Hunts as you are, you have nothing to worry about! I hope it’s given you all an opportunity to feel a wee bit closer to the gaffer, and if necessary it’ll buy him a few extra games if things go sour! Wish Bo’ness nothing but success going forward, great club

Caledonian Braves have some decent players.  Thought their centrehalf pairing were particularly good.  Up top the BU defence were tested but held on at the end.

A wee moan about the referee !! He was constantly letting the Braves players jump into BU players for aerial balls.  Playing the man rather than the ball is a foul..... but not today.  

Couple of contenders for MOTM but for me Danny Irving gets it.

Great to see Jamie Hamilton coming on as a sub.