Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

2-0 at halftime.  Apart from an early scare when we lost possession and a Gretna player 1 yard from an empty net stood on the ball rather than sweep it into the empty net the Gretna chances have been few.   The BU playing a back 3 in a very fluid formation which could be a 3-2-4-1.

If bu can play like the first half we must have a great chance of taking 3points next Saturday for the supporter who missed the tonight they missed a good game in hunts we trust 

5 hours ago, Nicholas Rage said:

If he's interviewing Hunts I reckon it's "the big sexy managers that are class podcast"

I'll take the rebrand suggestion to the consortium at the AGM. I'm sure it would be welcome to all guests past and present who feature on it, but maybe not for my search engine optimisation going forward!

On 05/02/2024 at 19:20, charliewheelen said:

Evening all. I'm interviewing Stuart Hunter on Wednesday for my podcast and wondered if there was anything you wanted to ask him as supporters? If there is anything as well you'd like to share which would enhance the show I'm all ears. Happy to share it afterwards if you are interested.

If all goes well and he’s here for the long term, I’d like to ask, Where he sees the club in 5 or so years time?

And you could have a segment of your show like Tubes questions on Soccer AM like which player has the worst fashion sense or who is the best dancer etc etc.