The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

we've been given a 8 grand fine for the payment issues at the end of July/start of August. When I seen that statement had been posted I feared it would be a bit worse than that. Good to see we haven't been given a point deduction but I would imagine we are on our last warning now regardless of who was at fault for the payment issues.

Looking forward to tonight even if it is just the challenge cup. I imagine there will be a few changes but I’m hoping Rankin doesn’t go wholesale with them.
i expect Albinson will take back the starting position between the sticks from tonight, with Hendrie and/or Tumilty getting a start for some minutes also. If the likes of Todorov and O’Connor start my enthusiasm will disappear quickly.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Weirdly I am looking forward to it too. Probably down to the Friday night factor. Bookends the week nicely and means the weekends free (to watch Scotland get battered probably lol)

I just hope we treat it as a proper cup tie and be a bit more positive in attack

Accies cut prices again for the Falkirk game. Adults now only £20; OAPs & U18s £10. "For this match" so probably back to £25 & £10 for the next home game. Deserves praise but one wee quibble, still no decent walk-up price for the youngest kids.