Clyde Season 23/24

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

It's not reverse psychology. I'm not trying to get information out of you. I don't think you actually have any information to share. If you have, lay it out. If you've not, this is pointless as I've already said.

Amazing you have so much time to discuss Clyde stuff....is it all quiet at Stenny?

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

It's not reverse psychology. I'm not trying to get information out of you. I don't think you actually have any information to share. If you have, lay it out. If you've not, this is pointless as I've already said.

Not sure how much credibility you have after writing something as disgusting as this to a fellow Clyde supporter.........

"How about open your mouth and I'll explode some self-righteous pish where you'd normally pay folk to do it stupit. "

Class?

33 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Not sure how much credibility you have after writing something as disgusting as this to a fellow Clyde supporter.........

"How about open your mouth and I'll explode some self-righteous pish where you'd normally pay folk to do it stupit. "

You're right, I shouldn't have toned it down.

So - you obviously know absolutely nothing then and you're just posting for some kind of weird clout-related reason.

44 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Class?

Given your message to me on Twitter, I'm going to assume that you think that this guy is me. 

Sorry, but as I said over there, this is my only P&B account, no matter what you think. 

I try not to post on here, purely because of nonsense like this. 

13 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

You're right, I shouldn't have toned it down.

So - you obviously know absolutely nothing then and you're just posting for some kind of weird clout-related reason.

1 minute ago, Ianiesta8 said:

Given your message to me on Twitter, I'm going to assume that you think that this guy is me. 

Sorry, but as I said over there, this is my only P&B account, no matter what you think. 

I try not to post on here, purely because of nonsense like this. 

Can't be right always...unless a clever media guy can use VPN and have several accounts

2 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Can't be right always...unless a clever media guy can use VPN and have several accounts

I'm not really that interested in you to be bothered to go through all that effort.

As I've said plenty times before, anything I say, I say it under my name and don't hide behind fake profiles, fake names or my mates. 

Matter's closed as far as I'm concerned. 

16 minutes ago, Ianiesta8 said:

I'm not really that interested in you to be bothered to go through all that effort.

As I've said plenty times before, anything I say, I say it under my name and don't hide behind fake profiles, fake names or my mates. 

Matter's closed as far as I'm concerned. 

Strange you appear from the abyss as soon as Stenny mentioned...heyho

I do hope that people will look at the EGM request from the weekend and question why nobody that is in this supposed "takeover" wants to be named at this stage. Something's not quite right with that in my eyes. 

If they're happy to puppet Clyde fans to get into a position of power, what else could they be capable of?

Timing and nature of this all seems off to me.

Thank goodness. As others have said, there was no worse time to pull something like this than right now with the Crownpoint decision on the horizon. I can only hope it hasn't affected that in any way. You also have to question why absolutely nobody involved in this provided any kind of detail when one of their key complaints is a lack of transparency from our current custodians.

Edited by the_bully_wee

21 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Dead in the water now anyway.

May  as well change the club’s name to Alexander FC.

That’s the Board protected for many years to come now.

I guess you can discuss with him the next breathy phonecall you give his house.

You absolute loony.

7 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Thank goodness. As others have said, there was no worse time to pull something like this than right now with the Crownpoint decision on the horizon. I can only hope it hasn't affected that in any way. You also have to question why absolutely nobody involved in this provided any kind of detail when one of their key complaints is a lack of transparency from our current custodians.

I would imagine that the investment alongside Duffy leaving kind of forced their hands a wee bit in terms of trying to strike when the Iron was still smouldering. 

As I said previously it feels like a strange episode of Succession