Stirling Albion Season 24/25 Thread

9 hours ago, MrBeeno said:

I've searched and dont see any highlights for the match just a couple of boring post match interviews.

No highlights up apart from our goal & the two post match interviews. It's been filmed but clearly not full edited yet.

Edited by leomessi1984

Like everything that is going on behind the scenes at the club, who knows what's happening with the highlights, but that's the problem with relying on A volunteer. His username has slipped my head (West Stand maybe?), however he posted on here at the start of the season basically saying he was no expert but giving it his best shot and was doing a bloody good job imho.

Whatever happened to the media tie in with the University of Stirling?? At one point the students were providing good content as part of their course, and there was also other work with regards to Scouting and Data Analysis going on. 

10 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

No highlights up apart from our goal & the two post match interviews. It's been filmed but clearly not full edited yet.

My apologies. Seen gantry at match and Kelty TV on web site. Wrong assumed there would be highlights.

Evening all

apologies for radio silence recently, to clear up on the highlights situ. We are currently experiencing technical issues with the youtube account(not right to go into details on here) but we are hopeful in the next few weeks everything should be back to normal and possibly will have a ‘round up’ video of highlights with at the current time are unable to be posted. 

Hope thus helps clear things up. 

1 hour ago, TheWestStand said:

Evening all

apologies for radio silence recently, to clear up on the highlights situ. We are currently experiencing technical issues with the youtube account(not right to go into details on here) but we are hopeful in the next few weeks everything should be back to normal and possibly will have a ‘round up’ video of highlights with at the current time are unable to be posted. 

No you've been intentionally blacking out games we have been doing shite in, according to Falkirk fans

On 04/11/2023 at 21:35, TheWestStand said:

Evening all

You're still going to upload to wyscout though right?

14 minutes ago, Binos said:

6 shots on target in last 360 minutes of football 

And a defence that is all over the place and doesn't know whether to move up or stay back - LB covering for RB at various times today. Are the tactics for the keeper to hoof it up, hope to win the 50/50s then lose possessions when they do?

I'd been thinking the same thing recently about Davidson.

What's the story there anyway? I must have missed something amongst the mass of updates we get....

It's more than that though. There seems to be a total lack of confidence.

It took a few weeks longer than I thought, but a few of my pre season fears seem to be coming true.

I thought the squad needed a bit more quality. We pretty much stuck with the same squad. Lewis Milne has been an OK addition but Dale Hilson doesn't seem to have done much.

I thought the defence was too slow and we could do with improvement but we've stuck with last seasons' and been exposed.

There also seems to be an assumption that we could play the same way as last season and I think we've been far too open at times.

We just have to hope they can sort it out.