League fixtures

On 19/06/2023 at 19:00, BANKIEBILL said:

Aye but its the ground shares in tiers 1-5  that are holding things up is it not ?? Also dont QOS share with a few SOS teams ??

Not an absolute authority on SOS. So could be wrong.

All SOS clubs have their own facility.

In the past Heston Rovers used Palmerston. They are not a league side for now.

Hope that helps.🤗

9 hours ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Not an absolute authority on SOS. So could be wrong.

All SOS clubs have their own facility.

In the past Heston Rovers used Palmerston. They are not a league side for now.

Hope that helps.🤗

Hi ... just checked and yer right - none of them seem to use Palmerston. Remember a few years back doing a bit of analysis of travel times to and from SOS teams and I'm sure there were at least 2 used Palmerston but it's a while ago so could be wrong. 

Thanks for your reply 

35 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Hi ... just checked and yer right - none of them seem to use Palmerston. Remember a few years back doing a bit of analysis of travel times to and from SOS teams and I'm sure there were at least 2 used Palmerston but it's a while ago so could be wrong. 

Thanks for your reply 

Heston Rovers have been the only ones using Palmerston as their home ground recently. As a venue it has occasionally been subbed in to get some games played.

4 hours ago, lokforever said:

Although, Threave played at Palmerston twice last season, December 3rd v Rossvale Academy and January 14th v St. Peter's

Its quite common for the South teams to use Palmerston, Galabank and Raydale when required.

Also Creetown played home games at Blairmount.

How would it be received by Div3 teams if Threave moved games to the above venues at short notice?

Erm @Kennie seeing as you haven't completed the fixtures yet can I let you know what weekends I'm at horse events. So that you dont have any interesting Threave home games then. I can give a detailed list if needed. 😁😁😁

Guest MickGarvey
8 minutes ago, Kennie said:

Because the SPFL doesn't start till 5th August. So there is no ground share problems till then.

Do Glasgow Uni not play the majority of their games at Airdrie on a Friday night?