Heart of Midlothian in Europe 2023/24

Alberto Spencer

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Been out for almost 2 years, played about 10 minutes since, why the hell would they decide to start Beni?

When I saw he was starting I assumed Haring must be injured. But he's on the bench, so it's an incredible decision.

Get Haring on and get Boyce on. Forrest off.

Starting Beni in this game was a disaster of a decision. Clearly isn't up to speed yet, arguably at fault for both goals and now he's pulled a hamstring trying to stop the second.

Rosenborg's gameplan seems to be to sit in, let us pass the ball around and hit us on the break and it's working a treat. They haven't had to work hard enough to score. We've been far too slow and cautious moving forward and they're not leaving any space in behind.

The only positive is they look pretty average and if we can get it back to a goal we've got a chance at home. As things stand I'd be more worried about losing 3 or 4. Piss poor.

6 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Starting Beni in this game was a disaster of a decision. Clearly isn't up to speed yet, arguably at fault for both goals and now he's pulled a hamstring trying to stop the second.

Rosenborg's gameplan seems to be to sit in, let us pass the ball around and hit us on the break and it's working a treat. They haven't had to work hard enough to score. We've been far too slow and cautious moving forward and they're not leaving any space in behind.

The only positive is they look pretty average and if we can get it back to a goal we've got a chance at home. As things stand I'd be more worried about losing 3 or 4. Piss poor.

Absolutely. Be a disaster if we end up losing him for longer now. It's such poor judgement. Really concerning.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

That's another absolute shocker from the referee. He's buying everything Rosenborg are selling.

Seen 4/1 for a player to be sent off second half and took it. Devlin has been one of few Hearts players at the races but it could easily be him at same time.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Seen 4/1 for a player to be sent off second half and took it. Devlin has been one of few Hearts players at the races but it could easily be him at same time.

He's booked two Hearts players for hee haw and then just spoke to a Rosenborg player with a late challenge from the side.

Only one team going down to ten here.