Airdrieonians vs Ross County

Sonam

1 hour ago, dazwesty89 said:

Any suggestions for where to park to avoid all the roadworks around the stadium?

If you're coming from the Cumbernauld M80 side, as you come through Airdrie on the A73, once you're passed the sport centre on your right, there's an "AWAY FANS DIVERSION" in place with the yellow signs up, just as you come to the roundabout at the bottom of Motherwell street.

I'm expecting  Reid, Nightingale, Tillson, Sheaf, Henderson & Brophy get some much needed minutes under their belts in this fixture.

Some if not all of these should be able to fit into the team without too much of a drop off in potency. 

I'll be putting this on my Saturday coupon as Both teams to Score.

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

3-1 and absolutely cruising.  

Wouldn’t say cruising. Airdrie have shown that when we get the ball down and play, we can cause County a bit of trouble. What County have done is press high and in numbers making it difficult for us to get out, so in that respect the racist has us well scouted. Then with the ball County have five or six bodies attacking the box. Certainly think we’re lacking some physicality in the middle, though.

I think Steven Maclean is doing County a favour also, by letting all of the back line have a go at manhandling Gallagher’s strip off him. Did I see the linesman flag for a foul on Taylor-Sinclair for Murray’s goal as well?

5 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Wouldn’t say cruising. Airdrie have shown that when we get the ball down and play, we can cause County a bit of trouble. What County have done is press high and in numbers making it difficult for us to get out, so in that respect the racist has us well scouted. Then with the ball County have five or six bodies attacking the box. Certainly think we’re lacking some physicality in the middle, though.

I think Steven Maclean is doing County a favour also, by letting all of the back line have a go at manhandling Gallagher’s strip off him. Did I see the linesman flag for a foul on Taylor-Sinclair for Murray’s goal as well?

It’s what the racist does.  We score 80% of our goals from winning the ball 30 yards from goal.