Edinburgh VS Accies

We should be at least 2 up, created a lot of very good chances. We did look a bit vulnerable at the back though, however I'm hoping that was because of the strong wind into us. A second goal should kill the game off. 

Been very impressed with Barjonas so far. 

28 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Feel like it's going to be incredibly difficult to hold onto Oné during this window

Would be great to keep him as I think a season under his belt would do him good, for his development, and we would obviously benefit too. 

If we do sell to a bigger club I'd be looking for a loan back to us straight away.

Looked very good going forward. Bit ropey at the back in the first half but second was one way traffic. 3 flatters Edinburgh. Thought they were rotten and it could have been 6 or 7.

Lewis Spence is rank rotten.

Edited by FuzzyBear

Pretty similar story to last week, started the second half a bit slowly and I felt they first 10 minutes of the second half was when Edinburgh looked most likely to score. 

Then One and Henderson come on and it's all us, we really should've scored a few more today. 

I know we've dropped a level but this squad looks night and day in comparison to the one that got us relegated. 

1 hour ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Feel like it's going to be incredibly difficult to hold onto Oné during this window

58 minutes ago, Theaccie1 said:

Would be great to keep him as I think a season under his belt would do him good, for his development, and we would obviously benefit too. 

If we do sell to a bigger club I'd be looking for a loan back to us straight away.

We don't want to get into a position where we're relying on him as I still think he's very much a project, but it'd be great for his development if he's able to play first team matches at a pace that suits him, either because we're in a comfortable position or because we've got good wide options (neither particularly likely). Hopefully that opportunity can be a selling point to keep him around one way or another this season.