Dumbarton v East Fife 2/9/23

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Ffs that's unacceptable, really.

TBF it is unacceptable as this is at least the 4th time its happened.Clearly there are issues but I just do not know what they are.Is it because more investment in the whole live stream is necessary or is it human errror.It doesnt make for selling the package as attractive.OI have not had other issues with streams from other clubs. 

29 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

TBF it is unacceptable as this is at least the 4th time its happened.Clearly there are issues but I just do not know what they are.Is it because more investment in the whole live stream is necessary or is it human errror.It doesnt make for selling the package as attractive.OI have not had other issues with streams from other clubs. 

Have you contacted the club about it? Are they aware that this keeps happening?

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Have you contacted the club about it? Are they aware that this keeps happening?

Yes they know...either I get a refund or a free pass to the next home game which always seems to work.Why this happens I dontknow and I dont want to put the boot in as many people involved are volunteers so therefore I do not want to be too demanding and unreasonable.However the situation is a little annoying.

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

Yes they know...either I get a refund or a free pass to the next home game which always seems to work.Why this happens I dontknow and I dont want to put the boot in as many people involved are volunteers so therefore I do not want to be too demanding and unreasonable.However the situation is a little annoying.

Aye it’s definitely far from ideal. If it’s any consolation I think the guy who normally runs the stream and knows what he’s doing with it has been away for a couple of the recent home games including on Saturday there. It might be a case of whoever was left in charge of it didn’t set it up properly or something.

Having viewed the highlights I'm not sure it's a great viewing for Sons fans. Basically only Hiltons free kick and our goal included. But I suppose it is made for East Fife fans so I won't moan about it. 

How the f**k does Shepherd miss that chance on 26 minutes? I thought it was just a ricochet off a bunch of bodies at the time but he basically has an open goal about 3 yards out and puts it wide.