Livi v St Mirren

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

No we weren't, you've just made that up FFS.

It was 100% obvious right away that he'd landed horrendously badly and there was nothing but concern for the guy.

The only 'dig a hole' chant was directed by Livingston supporters in the corner to Olusanya in the 2nd half.

Why do folk lie about stuff like this?

I was responding to the quote about the Aberdeen match mentioned in Atlas' post.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Fair enough, apologies @Durnford if I have picked your post up incorrectly.

Fair enough pal; Reading Atlas' post he mentioned St Mirren in the start before mentioning Aberdeen. I was responding to his comment about a section of Aberdeen supporters singing "dig a hole" when Anderson when down with a bad head knock. Those Aberdeen fans did shut up pretty quickly once they realised how bad it was and the stretcher came out. I can see from my post that I didn't make that distinction absolutely clear.

I only noticed respectful applause from the majority of St Mirren fans when Shinnie was stretchered off.

58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Reading some of the comments from St Mirren fans on this thread slagging how Livi play, when did they start thinking they're actually Barcelona in disguise?

Top 6 last season hasn't at all gone to their heads.

To be honest you should take it as a compliment. Livi are fucking brilliant, the smallest team in the league punching above their weight every week. We get the exact same shite from Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, etc when we beat them, it's just sour grapes and I don't know why some St Mirren fans indulge in it after we play Livi. These will be the first guys raging when it gets aimed at us.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Reading some of the comments from St Mirren fans on this thread slagging how Livi play, when did they start thinking they're actually Barcelona in disguise?

They are deluded. 

18 minutes ago, Cossie MFC said:

They are deluded. 

Ffs. We knocked you out the league cup a few weeks ago. Are you still raging about that?

A historical fact. St Mirren were so highly thought of by Barcelona that we were invited to a tournament to open one of their stadiums. We were so damn good that we actually won the Barcelona Cup.

IMG_3740.thumb.png.9d3121e356709b194782e494a7d40216.png

Next time you visit Paisley you should come and see the trophy as I don’t think you are old enough to remember 1991 as you were unlikely not even born. 

IMG_3739.thumb.jpeg.e14d3d281d85ee53af2ed22d9aae92c4.jpeg

In a couple of weeks we play Motherwell again. We look forward to it. Win lose or draw. It’s just a game.

Good luck today.

Hopefully you win and go top of the league.

Then Hibs can come and steal your manager and coaching staff. 😂 

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Actually Barcelona are Stmirren in disquise.  They openly admit they copied our blueprint for success way back in 1922 I'm told they still show all levels of their youth academy old footage of that famous cup win  :whistle 

3 hours ago, GAD said:

To be honest you should take it as a compliment. Livi are fucking brilliant, the smallest team in the league punching above their weight every week. We get the exact same shite from Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, etc when we beat them, it's just sour grapes and I don't know why some St Mirren fans indulge in it after we play Livi. These will be the first guys raging when it gets aimed at us.

Good to see st Mirren fans have finally found a support group in livi fans in this thread. 

Hopefully this will make them feel a bit more content across the forum. 

3 hours ago, GAD said:

There was a rumour going around once that at some point in human history there was an event that did not result in St Mirren fans being a seething, greeting mess of rage.

It's the most laughable thing I've ever heard.

Even after they beat us in the League Cup final, the first text about it I got from a St Mirren-supporting mate was moaning that some Hearts fans he'd met on the train hadn't fawned over their achievement.

You all just need a fucking hug.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good to see st Mirren fans have finally found a support group in livi fans in this thread. 

I think its probably because Livi don't have ideas above their station, unlike the " famous ". 

I'm hopeful of a Hibs win today just to see the full blown meltdown that will ensue. 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Considering this whole forum is now a support group for perma seething, overly sensitive oddballs who keep getting a slagging from St Mirren fans and can't take it, I'd say we deserve something.

3 hours ago, GAD said:

Yeah.

I don't really have any problem with Livingston. Don't like their pitch, but their posters are generally good guys and I don't get the vitriolic posts towards them.

Their fans are streets ahead of the succession of clowns that have infested our match threads of late, even when we're not playing them*. Strange, obsessive behaviour indeed.

I wasn't there yesterday, but it looked like yesterday's game was another close run game, with us having the better of the first half and Livingston the second half. With neither team setting the heather on fire.

*I see a few of the balloons have managed to maintain their obsession even today.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

There was a rumour going around once that at some point in human history there was an event that did not result in St Mirren fans being a seething, greeting mess of rage.

Even after they beat us in the League Cup final, the first text about it I got from a St Mirren-supporting mate was moaning that some Hearts fans he'd met on the train hadn't fawned over their achievement.

Jesus, are you ok? You've come on here, all angry, made your big post and I just feel a bit bad for you. Have you ever even had a hug?

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Aye, we once shipped five goals to Celtic and it was fucking hilarious.

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The rage from opposition fans about our start to the season is amusing 

That reminds me of the time you were relegated during Covid.

Happy times indeed.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Jesus, are you ok? You've come on here, all angry, made your big post and I just feel a bit bad for you. Have you ever even had a hug?

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Aye, we once shipped five goals to Celtic and it was fucking hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

The rage from opposition fans about our start to the season is amusing 

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

That reminds me of the time you were relegated during Covid.

Happy times indeed.

Top of the league yet four of the seething messes diving in in about 90 seconds. One of them so seething he's banging on about how much he loves Celtic.

Honestly lads. 😀