Streaming League one / two games

Stenhousemuir’s Warriors TV streaming service seems to have switched to something  called recast.tv

I streamed games from a variety of league one/two clubs last year and this is a new one to me.

I’m used to paying £ sterling on a credit card for either one game or a month’s pass for a specific club,  but this operates with “credits” and no real explanation of how you pay for or earn them.

Anyone streamed games on this before?

Cheers

IMG_6525.thumb.png.f0df1fe71d7cd0bb4bf6255140e93485.pngIMG_6524.thumb.png.644c94c98bd3f709a3c7e533ffd9bb00.png

42 minutes ago, Luddite said:

Stenhousemuir’s Warriors TV streaming service seems to have switched to something  called recast.tv

I streamed games from a variety of league one/two clubs last year and this is a new one to me.

I’m used to paying £ sterling on a credit card for either one game or a month’s pass for a specific club,  but this operates with “credits” and no real explanation of how you pay for or earn them.

Cheers

IMG_6525.thumb.png.f0df1fe71d7cd0bb4bf6255140e93485.pngIMG_6524.thumb.png.644c94c98bd3f709a3c7e533ffd9bb00.png

A genuinely honking platform that Stenhousemuir should bin off ASAP. Up there with daft pictures of monkeys that “Crypto Bros” spend their life savings on. It was a complete pain in the arse to sign up for and buy their shitey credits.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A genuinely honking platform that Stenhousemuir should bin off ASAP. Up there with daft pictures of monkeys that “Crypto Bros” spend their life savings on. It was a complete pain in the arse to sign up for and buy their shitey credits.

Ach shite…I was expecting that to be the response, the site just wasn’t intuitive from the second I clicked on it.

Thanks for the warning mate. Guess I’ll just have to hope for the best that they can provide some sort of feed. I’ve got a feeling I won’t be watching this tomorrow 🙄

Edited by Luddite

8 hours ago, Luddite said:

Cheers

Yeah, I used this a few weeks back for our match too, as PaddyFlannery says a pain in the arse to use, essentially the live game should only cost around £5 to view & the live coverage by WarriorsTV was spot on.

I've honestly no idea how that sort of ReCast platform survives, showing obscure niche events, I now get e-mails from them inviting me to watch the kayak slalom championships & high board diving lol.

I used the Stenny steam and it worked well. It’s just a bit weird with the credits system and the fact they don’t actually advertise the game being shown. You have to click on whatever the most recent game is. I think it was advertised as some U21 game.

That said, we absolutely pumped them, so that may have improved my experience of the platform, somewhat.

10 hours ago, Luddite said:

Ach shite…I was expecting that to be the response, the site just wasn’t intuitive from the second I clicked on it.

Thanks for the warning mate. Guess I’ll just have to hope for the best that they can provide some sort of feed. I’ve got a feeling I won’t be watching this tomorrow 🙄

It’ll work fine, just a weird site, as mentioned. Basically only costs a fiver when you give them your personal details (lol) for some free credits.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

They changed that fiver thing very swiftly after I mentioned it. It cost me a tenner (I think).

That’s annoying. A fiver was pretty decent value. At least it actually worked, unlike our streams… where you don’t even get an apology or a refund.