Pollok crowd limit

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Regarding the Increase, had there been any substantial work been done to Newlandsfield in-between for the capacity of 900 to increase quite significantly to 2088 or did Glasgow City Council apologies knowing they were wrong originally to give Pollok FC a limit of 900

You were there 3 or 4 weeks ago and played at Newlandsfield, what changes did you notice? 

23 minutes ago, superpollok said:

You were there 3 or 4 weeks ago and played at Newlandsfield, what changes did you notice? 

Why are you trying to be a smartarse, do you get off on it?

I asked a civil question already, you already made a statement that I was involved with Health and safety which is a lie

All I asked was:

Regarding the Increase, had there been any substantial work been done to Newlandsfield in-between for the capacity of 900 to increase quite significantly to 2088 or did Glasgow City Council apologies knowing they were wrong originally to give Pollok FC a limit of 900.

and if you work out the paragraph, your dumb shit reply is already covered with the council part

If you don't know the answer, then don't reply

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

59 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Why are you trying to be a smartarse, do you get off on it?

Did you really need to ask what work had been done, pretty obvious 

I asked a civil question already, you already made a statement that I was involved with Health and safety which is a lie

Look up sarcasm 

If you don't know the answer, then don't reply

You got an answer, look at the ground you visited and tell me if it looks like substantial work has taken place. 

Edited by superpollok

23 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Did you really need to ask what work had been done, pretty obvious 

Look up sarcasm 

You got an answer, look at the ground you visited and tell me if it looks like substantial work has taken place. 

I don't deal in ground ffs
So if i knew, guess what, I would not have asked, would I?
i asked a question and you replied being a smartarse.
if its nothing then just replay saying nothing has been done

it was either, I'm sure the size could have been increased due to a number of factors which the council would have informed Pollok of.
If Pollok have done nothing then they have been shafted by the City council capacity of 900

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Regarding the Increase, had there been any substantial work been done to Newlandsfield in-between for the capacity of 900 to increase quite significantly to 2088 or did Glasgow City Council apologies knowing they were wrong originally to give Pollok FC a limit of 900

Write to the committee and ask if they had an ‘apologies’ from GCC and also ask the reasoning behind the burger vans contribution the club whilst on site at games. You’ll find, which was open to members at previous AGMs the financial input the van made to the club. But don’t let me stray from your argument about re-entry during matches to pie huts and burger vans. 

12 minutes ago, Newlands74 said:

Write to the committee and ask if they had an ‘apologies’ from GCC and also ask the reasoning behind the burger vans contribution the club whilst on site at games. You’ll find, which was open to members at previous AGMs the financial input the van made to the club. But don’t let me stray from your argument about re-entry during matches to pie huts and burger vans. 

There's no argument about re-entry, there never has been, only by Pollok supporters who have taken offence to everything and misread posts or not understood the posts and its spilled everywhere.   Once again, the only issue I could see if that the fire exits were locked from the inside by keys and in any business that I know of, this is not allowed unless there's some dispensation for football grounds at lower level.  And yes the only argument regarding no re-entry, was the stramash with the official and 3 or 4 other fans which i butted in and stopped it.

I have no interest in writing in, I aint a Pollok supporter so the only people who would be upset at the increase if there never had anything done to the ground would be the committee and the fans as both of them have suffered at the hands of Glasgow City Council due to original capacity size. I ain't a supporter but do like to see them do well but its not been so good under Murdie and McInally

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

There's no argument about re-entry, there never has been, only by Pollok supporters who have taken offence to everything and misread posts or not understood the posts and its spilled everywhere.   Once again, the only issue I could see if that the fire exits were locked from the inside by keys and in any business that I know of, this is not allowed unless there's some dispensation for football grounds at lower level.  And yes the only argument regarding no re-entry, was the stramash with the official and 3 or 4 other fans which i butted in and stopped it.

I have no interest in writing in, I aint a Pollok supporter so the only people who would be upset at the increase if there never had anything done to the ground would be the committee and the fans as both of them have suffered at the hands of Glasgow City Council due to original capacity size. I asn't a supporter but do like to see them do well but its not been so good under Murdie and McInally

If you attend Pollok games and, as you say intervened in a situation and stopped it from escalating then that’s great. You don’t have to be a Pollok supporter to write into the club, or even ask on the day to speak to the club president and offer your advice and salvation in person. Instead of, as you seem to do quite often on PnB and have so much to say about various clubs and in general look to wind people up. Write to the club (don’t hide behind you not being a fan) instead of posting on a forum and get the proper stance from the club on said concerns you have and I’m sure the club will welcome your input instead of mudslinging from a keyboard or a mobile. 

13 hours ago, Newlands74 said:

If you attend Pollok games and, as you say intervened in a situation and stopped it from escalating then that’s great. You don’t have to be a Pollok supporter to write into the club, or even ask on the day to speak to the club president and offer your advice and salvation in person. Instead of, as you seem to do quite often on PnB and have so much to say about various clubs and in general look to wind people up. Write to the club (don’t hide behind you not being a fan) instead of posting on a forum and get the proper stance from the club on said concerns you have and I’m sure the club will welcome your input instead of mudslinging from a keyboard or a mobile. 

If I have something to say about a club or situation its usually because I was at a game, cant think of anything derogatory I've said about Pollok in a long time.  I do not wind anyone up. I'm respectful but when you get someone trying to be an arse or misprinted what you said or even saying the opposite of what I said or just a keyboard warrior then yeah, Ill hold them to task.  I don't hide from anyone, I was curious if there was changes made and obviously committee men are on here and could quite easily say yes or no and if its a NO then obviously Pollok have been screwed over which isnt right and should take it further if so inclined.

Even yourself, you said to me previously "But don’t let me stray from your argument about re-entry during matches to pie huts and burger vans"  I thought to myself why is he saying that, (unless he never read the full thread) i never argued about that, only the exit locked from the inside and asked if it was legal or not!

Its like everything, when we all type, we all hope the post is conveyed the way it is meant and we know it usually is not, especially from supporters of the club in question who just batter in straight away without pondering on the post and understanding what it is meant.

All in all, its fantastic news for Pollok that the capacity has been increased, was at the Annan cup tie which was lie on Tv and that was a fantastic game and thought to myself, there definitely should and would be more Pollok fans and neutrals at this game if given a chance

14 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

If I have something to say about a club or situation its usually because I was at a game, cant think of anything derogatory I've said about Pollok in a long time.  I do not wind anyone up. I'm respectful but when you get someone trying to be an arse or misprinted what you said or even saying the opposite of what I said or just a keyboard warrior then yeah, Ill holed them to task.  I don't hide from anyone, I was curious if there was changes made and obviously committee men are on here and could quite easily say yes or no and if its a NO then obviously Pollok have been screwed over which isnt right and should take it further if so inclined.

Even yourself, you said to me previously "But don’t let me stray from your argument about re-entry during matches to pie huts and burger vans"  I thought to myself why is he saying that, (unless he never read the full thread) i never argued about that, only the exit locked from the inside and asked if it was legal or not!

Its like everything, when we all type, we all hope the post is conveyed the way it is meant and we know it usually is not, especially from supporters of the club in question who just batter in straight away without pondering on the post and understanding what it is meant.

All in all, its fantastic news for Pollok that the capacity has been increased, was at the Annan cup tie which was lie on Tv and that was a fantastic game and thought to myself, there definitely should and would be more Pollok fans and neutrals at this game if given a chance

This is what drew me to ‘why i was saying that’ 

Pollok used to have two food snacks, one which still continues and one which was brought in self employed and think Pollok decided to move them out due to none benefit to Pollok FC as far as I'm lead to believe.

Its pretty irrelevant however, at the time of the van being at games we still had large queues for the pie hut and had a financial input from the secondary outlet. I’m sure, again at the risk of going off the thread subject, we’d rather have proper toilets and childcare facilities and continue to grow as a club adhering to our licence which the club have worked so hard for. 

12 hours ago, Newlands74 said:

This is what drew me to ‘why i was saying that’ 

Pollok used to have two food snacks, one which still continues and one which was brought in self employed and think Pollok decided to move them out due to none benefit to Pollok FC as far as I'm lead to believe.

Its pretty irrelevant however, at the time of the van being at games we still had large queues for the pie hut and had a financial input from the secondary outlet. I’m sure, again at the risk of going off the thread subject, we’d rather have proper toilets and childcare facilities and continue to grow as a club adhering to our licence which the club have worked so hard for. 

Agree 100% with you there, I think when Pollok had the outsourced food van, Pollok fc did not have the licensed yet, is this correct? and if so, adding toilets and other facilities it gained them their license then this, without doubt, was a brill idea from the committee 👍
if i remember correctly the club snack hut served pie and the van served Burgers and going to a game and having a choice of pie, burger, hot dogs etc... is superb

What has happened to p&b. Last season we were debating and campaigning against b teams and the conference league. This year ........ locked/unlocked gates at the Southside Nou Camp. 

wtff