Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

How many bloody Armed Forces Days do Rangers have in a season? Armed Forces Day for Aberdeen at Ibrox and Remembrance Sunday for Aberdeen at Celtic Park. What have we done to deserve this?

After getting ‘flag day’ and ‘trophy day’ last season 

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Given that our recent penalty history at Ibrox is Duk getting flattened in the box by Goldson and no penalty given by the referee or the VAR, we're getting nothing down there tomorrow. 

The Rangers fan Steven McLean as ref.   

The Rangers fan Greg Aitken as VAR.

60+ games without them conceding a penalty.

Whatever makes you think that? 

31 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Must be a very big injury list before the bears are bringing it up as a potential problem against a diddy.

I'm not up to speed on who is out so what team do you expect to see Beale put out tomo ?

Butland. 
Penalty Goldson Davies Barisic. 
     Lundstram Jack Cifuentes   
           Lammers.  Sima. 
                  Dessers 

Would be my guess 

7 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Butland. 
     Lundstram Jack Cifuentes   
           Lammers.  Sima. 
                  Dessers 

Would be my guess 

They are being made to play with a team apparently worth just shy of 60m?

Surely a postponement is in order until they can field a real team.

A least their officials are all fit.😉

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

How many bloody Armed Forces Days do Rangers have in a season? Armed Forces Day for Aberdeen at Ibrox and Remembrance Sunday for Aberdeen at Celtic Park. What have we done to deserve this?

WAIT WHAT surely you are looking forward to the RAF absailing into the ground to hand the ref the match day ball ⚽️ money 💰 we’ll spent I say 

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Must be a very big injury list before the bears are bringing it up as a potential problem against a diddy.

I'm not up to speed on who is out so what team do you expect to see Beale put out tomo ?

It’s getting quite extensive, but for some reason there’s an opinion that we shouldn’t comment on it when discussing possible line ups and the impact to our team.

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Butland. 
     Lundstram Jack Cifuentes   
           Lammers.  Sima. 
                  Dessers 

Would be my guess 

Aye, that’ll be it or thereabouts.

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s getting quite extensive, but for some reason there’s an opinion that we shouldn’t comment on it when discussing possible line ups and the impact to our team.

Aye, that’ll be it or thereabouts.

Looks like a very strong, very expensive, starting eleven. You must be gutted.

This injury CRISIS for rangers is causing untold havoc among this DECIMATED squad. 

They’ve won their last 4 games without conceding a goal, including a europa league tie with real Beria and a 4-0 win to reach a cup semi final. 

But these rangers fans deserve better, they only won 1-0 against Motherwell for goodness sake. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This injury CRISIS for rangers is causing untold havoc among this DECIMATED squad. 

They’ve won their last 4 games without conceding a goal, including a europa league tie with real Beria and a 4-0 win to reach a cup semi final. 

But these rangers fans deserve better, they only won 1-0 against Motherwell for goodness sake. 

I’m not sure why it’s been made such a big deal. Any other team that expresses concerns about an injury list it’s not mentioned 😂 Yet somehow we are supposed to be content with missing key players. It’s an odd take*

*I appreciate the facetiousness of your post to get nibbles which is working