FM24

ajwffc

24 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

International management won't be available in FM25 apparently. 

Si have also delayed the release date by 2 weeks. FM25 is going to be a huge disappointment at this rate. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Si have also delayed the release date by 2 weeks. FM25 is going to be a huge disappointment at this rate. 

I usually have a Scotland save on the go. Shite that they've removed international management from this version.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I usually have a Scotland save on the go. Shite that they've removed international management from this version.

Same here. They've removed the weight option too. FM25 is going to be a lot worse than FM24 at this rate. 

On 04/09/2024 at 14:23, Lyle Lanley said:

Same here. They've removed the weight option too. FM25 is going to be a lot worse than FM24 at this rate. 

Did you pay attention to the weight?

One the guys who makes skins checked and and claims over 50% of the weights in the game are randomly generated as there's no figure inputted in the 

On 04/09/2024 at 16:05, Stellaboz said:

Hoping they'll be revamping international management completely for 26 then? Heard it mentioned somewhere they wanted ideas for it.

They've said they've removed it so they can make sure it's better for 26, which I don't understand the logic in.

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

It surely should be easily added with a mod ? Not that I'll get 25, I've got 24 and probably play that for 2 or 3 years

Yeah I imagine skinners will be able to make the weight visible again, as it sounds like it's still there just being hidden.

International management I'm not sure.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I imagine skinners will be able to make the weight visible again, as it sounds like it's still there just being hidden.

International management I'm not sure.

If they've completely revamped the code, aye it might be tricky...no idea how tough it would be to add international for 25. 

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did you pay attention to the weight?

One the guys who makes skins checked and and claims over 50% of the weights in the game are randomly generated as there's no figure inputted in the 

They've said they've removed it so they can make sure it's better for 26, which I don't understand the logic in.

Never really noticed the weight tbh. More bothered about international management being removed. Can't understand their reasons for it all. Seen a few comments of the pre-editor might not be available for FM25 either.