Stadiums on TV

1 hour ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Excelsior stadium Airdrie has two live games in the one weekend (Airdrie v QP on Friday, Celtic v Rangers women on Saturday) how unusual is this? 

I think New Douglas Park did this last season. Clyde v Annan on 19 May in the play-offs followed by Accies v Airdrie the next day.

They did the same thing the week before as well, in fact. I think all those games were televised?

4 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Excelsior stadium Airdrie has two live games in the one weekend (Airdrie v QP on Friday, Celtic v Rangers women on Saturday) how unusual is this? 

Hampden does regularly with SFs... possibly Olympics?

Ibrox with Scottish Cup SFs in 2014.

Otherwise your best bet will be groundshares especially in playoff; or lower league + women games.

Petershill is probably the best example.

On a few occasions it was used twice on the same day for live matches in the SWPL - as it's used by both Partick Thistle and Glasgow City.

Thistle would usually play at 12 with City at 4:10pm - an easy one for BBC Alba to do as they already have cameras in position. The only noticible difference was that City has slightly larger crowds and extra advertising hoardings put up.

Guest DannyBlue

I believe both SWPL playoff games at Broadwood last year were broadcast on BBC Alba. Dunno to what extent that counts as it was purposefully designed and marketed as a doubleheader.