Dark Blue Beauties vs. Ken Livingston - Sunday 5th November 2pm

28 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

No strikers in the team, set up not to lose, but we know how this goes. Seen it far too often. Playing a team that shipped 5 goals midweek and we are not going to have a go, disgraceful.

We had Anderson, Nouble, Bradley, and MacKay in the home game against them and were still useless up front, i'd take an eye bleeding defensive 0-0 just to stop our losing streak, course i'm not at this game so thoughts are with both sets of fans having to watch it. Had my fill at Tynecastle.

Hopefully we can keep it tight till Anderson comes on, and maybe do a Dick Turpin on them coming away with all 3pts.

Only positive about that half is it was the exact same as last week. Although we look the more likely to get a sending off this time.

Massive increase in quality needed second half. Stringing two passes together would be a start.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Only positive about that half is it was the exact same as last week. Although we look the more likely to get a sending off this time.

Massive increase in quality needed second half. Stringing two passes together would be a start.

Cameron is just wasted in these sorts of games - I'd bring on Robertson for him.  Hook Rudden as well and bring on Pineda.