Livingston v Rangers: Sun 12:00pm

Relatively comfortable victory without hitting the performance levels of Thursday night, although I suppose that can be partly explained by the number of changes we made.

McCausland impressed in an attacking sense again, but I do agree that it shouldn't have been a penalty. I felt in real time it was a bit of theatrics and while looking back at the replays there does seem to be a touch, it's not a penalty. That aside, he looked really positive again and finished his disallowed goal excellently and I'm still uncertain why it was ruled out.

Not too much quality on show to get excited about, although I thought Ridvan looked quite promising in that advanced position on the left when he came on.

De Lucas and his theatrics and his subsequent withdrawal from the match and reaction to the crowd being a highlight tells you all you need to know about the match.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

Relatively comfortable victory without hitting the performance levels of Thursday night, although I suppose that can be partly explained by the number of changes we made.

McCausland impressed in an attacking sense again, but I do agree that it shouldn't have been a penalty. I felt in real time it was a bit of theatrics and while looking back at the replays there does seem to be a touch, it's not a penalty. That aside, he looked really positive again and finished his disallowed goal excellently and I'm still uncertain why it was ruled out.

Not too much quality on show to get excited about, although I thought Ridvan looked quite promising in that advanced position on the left when he came on.

De Lucas and his theatrics and his subsequent withdrawal from the match and reaction to the crowd being a highlight tells you all you need to know about the match.

Any touch came after he'd dropped to his knees going down, he'd decided to take a dive before any contact was made.

Yeah thought we'd got away with one for that goal, from the highlights i think Montano is given the foul, then one of your players gets fouled being pulled back, then you score, so goes back to the first foul on Montano.

Was quite a few head knocks in the game, de Lucas had a couple, Montano was down a while after a head collision, Penrice got a dunt to his head.

Montano showing the same petulance that got him sent off in his last game too, refusing to go off to the nearest side of the pitch and walk round, thought the ref was going to book him. Then had a go at Sevco fans goading him on the way round, needs to take a settler because he's a big player for us and can't afford him being out the team for disciplinary matters.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Any touch came after he'd dropped to his knees going down, he'd decided to take a dive before any contact was made.

Yeah thought we'd got away with one for that goal, from the highlights i think Montano is given the foul, then one of your players gets fouled being pulled back, then you score, so goes back to the first foul on Montano.

Was quite a few head knocks in the game, de Lucas had a couple, Montano was down a while after a head collision, Penrice got a dunt to his head.

Montano showing the same petulance that got him sent off in his last game too, refusing to go off to the nearest side of the pitch and walk round, thought the ref was going to book him. Then had a go at Sevco fans goading him on the way round, needs to take a settler because he's a big player for us and can't afford him being out the team for disciplinary matters.

Aye, that's how I see it too. On his way down before contact so I think it was incorrect not to ask the referee to have a second look