Sponsored walk - Caledonian Stadium to Victoria Park

Morning, all.

Myself and some friends are planning a sponsored walk from the Caledonian Stadium to Victoria Park in February - that's right, I said FEBRUARY 😬 - to raise money for the Ukrainian charity I have been involved with for the past 15 years or so. (One of our group is a St Johnstone fan, and it was his kid's idea, and FEBRUARY is when we're next playing them, so arriving in time for the game, and all that...)

Anyway, I'm on here to see if I can track anyone down who's walked from the same A to B at all in the past, and might have advice about routes especially, or anything else more generally (like, "Don't do it.")...???

(FEBRUARY)

You could row up the firth?!

Don't forget to post a link to the fundraising so we can give you a quid or two, doubled if Malkkky gets sacked by time you do it

Edited by RH33
Typo

8 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The cycle route alongside the A9/A835 is the quickest route, with only a couple of short on road sections.

If you want something slightly more scenic, I'd recommend taking the shore road between North Kessock and Redcastle.

I'd recommend a car......