Killie v Dundee - SC R4

RawB93

Just now, The Real Saints said:

I assumed that Costelloe was signed just to take up a place in the squad and keep Burnley relatively happy. Why on earth is he starting for a respectable top-tier club?

It’s not far to Burnley from Killie, stick a 100 quid in his pocket and send him on his way. 

Ashcroft, McGhee, Legzdins and it would appear Costelloe are all Championship level. Feared the worst when I saw the lineup and not surprised we’re losing. 2 in 2 mins is brutal, though. 

Costelloe is a young lad making his debut. He’s a few decent touches offensively. 
Coco the Clown however saves f**k all, flapping about every time the ball is near our box and misses the pitch when he tries to kick.  

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Costelloe is a young lad making his debut. He’s a few decent touches offensively. 
Coco the Clown however saves f**k all, flapping about every time the ball is near our box and misses the pitch when he tries to kick.  

You're letting your bias show here. Legzdins couldn't do anything about either goal. He's had one dodgy as f**k punch later on but its the defending that's absolutely abysmal today.

McCowan looks like the one player who might just drag us back into this.

That being said, we're as likely to concede a 3rd with our defence.

If we get to halftime as it is I hope Doc makes a few changes.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You're letting your bias show here. Legzdins couldn't do anything about either goal. He's had one dodgy as f**k punch later on but its the defending that's absolutely abysmal today.

We’ll need to agree to differ but the second one is an easy save for a semi competent keeper.

Id say he is one of the biggest culprits for the first too. 

1 minute ago, Coooombe said:

What's happened to those Mexican boys that Dundee signed in the summer? Turned out to be diddies? 

Both injured I believe.

Portales was proving to be a very good player.

Edited by Shadow Play

Just now, Fifespud said:

We’ll need to agree to differ but the second one is an easy save for a semi competent keeper.

Id say he is one of the biggest culprits for the first too. 

First goal, Costelloe plays a terrible pass, goes to sleep, McGhee gets brushed a side and one on one goal. But Legzdins fault.

Second is a free cross, free header into the corner. But Legzdins fault.

He's subbed now though so Sharp has his chance I'm sure you'll be glad.