Motherwell vs. Dundee Saturday December 2nd

18 minutes ago, Dosser1886 said:

Knew it was coming with the experience of fans down south. The revist to the red is bad enough but the inability to celebrate a goal without pausing to wait is the real killer for me.

Talking about expanding it even further for corners etc. I'm a big rugby fan and TMO/VAR reviews are killing both sports to an increasing extent. Need to look at and pull it back for me.

Honestly expected Mugabi's goal to get disallowed. Going by how soft the penalties given last weekend to certain clubs were you could feasibly blow the whistle and give a foul whatever way you want looking at VAR. 

Didn't manage to get to the game but saw the highlights back. Some really poor defending from us and scandalous to give away a goal like the 3rd. Owen Beck just gets better and better - keep telling myself not to fall in love with a loan player but he has my heart.

I don't think that is a red card for Paton at all and a yellow would be sufficient. With those sort of challenges you can make the rules fit the punishment if you look hard enough...if that makes sense. The referee saw it in full flow and wasn't far away - I think he has a better feel for the appropriate card more than VAR in that instance.