TV Coverage Thread

The Master

On 24/06/2024 at 18:13, KirkieRR said:

I think Anthony Ralston, despite that unfortunate misplaced pass (and which Scotland player didn't misplace multiple passes?) and the online pasting he got, has more reason to feel OK about his performance than most of the team. If he was flakey at times, I blame Liam McLeod for his persistent reference to Rawlston. The one thing McCann got right was his pronunciation of the name.

To save us the embarrassment of being patronised by and then sniggered at by the BBC's huge contingent of house former Engerlund internationals, I hope BBC Scotland break down the door of the BBC's head of sport and demand that next time Scotland qualify for a finals*, they offer both studio and commentary coverage, you know, like every other nation gets to do.

* Yeah, I know, they probably have plenty of time.

No , no, no !!!! Scotland at major tournaments is a hard enough watch without Alan Preston, 'Packie' Bonner, Willie Miller and all the rest whose names escape me because they're such appalling pundits, mumbling and dismantling the English language...

39 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

No , no, no !!!! Scotland at major tournaments is a hard enough watch without Alan Preston, 'Packie' Bonner, Willie Miller and all the rest whose names escape me because they're such appalling pundits, mumbling and dismantling the English language...

The ones you name rarely appear on telly.

Observations from this evening -

Clive Tyldsley explaining that the Georgian flag looks like the English (CROSS OF ST GEORGE!!) flag like we are toddlers.

Then post match "oh we have just had it confirmed that Georgia's opponents will be Spain, what a reward". Yes a reward to play the team they played twice I qualifying....