Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

Just now, gannonball said:

We're going to end up with another 'smoking gun' dossier aren't we? Can't see Tom English being stupid enough to fall for it twice tbh.

celtic fans will never get over an Irishman not automatically backing everything that celtic do and say. 

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

I genuinely don’t recall many instances at all where I thought Maeda had done Yilmaz or he’d been caught out. That’s the quietest Maeda has been against us as he usually causes us issues with his running.

I don’t recall any of Clement’s comments suggesting he’d seen off Celtic or their manager as Rodgers did. He genuinely has a vanity problem and forgets the fans were revolting a couple of weeks ago.

I don’t expect you to remember everything happened in the match particular when your mindset is firmly in the I’ve been cheated camp

Clement made a bit of a tit of himself yesterday with his comments however he should be congratulated for winning the we had more shots than them trophy.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic fans will never get over an Irishman not automatically backing everything that celtic do and say. 

Bit of a strange comment, most Irish people have little interest in Celtic, Tom didnt really have much interest in football, even less so Scottish football till he was hired by BBC Scotland.

For some reason he stupidly was trying to whip up a frenzy over some document he hadn't seen an inch of which turned out to tell absolutely nothing. He truly lost the plot during Covid being Budges mouthpiece also which was foolish as she turned out to be clueless as well. I think he's learned his lesson now though.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bit of a strange comment, most Irish people have little interest in Celtic, Tom didnt really have much interest in football, even less so Scottish football till he was hired by BBC Scotland.

For some reason he stupidly was trying to whip up a frenzy over some document he hadn't seen an inch of which turned out to tell absolutely nothing. He truly lost the plot during Covid being Budges mouthpiece also which was foolish as she turned out to be clueless as well. I think he's learned his lesson now though.

Rather sinister. 

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t expect you to remember everything happened in the match particular when your mindset is firmly in the I’ve been cheated camp

Clement made a bit of a tit of himself yesterday with his comments however he should be congratulated for winning the we had more shots than them trophy.

They didn’t though. Celtic won that 9 - 8.