East Fife fans

I’d just like to vocalise my disgust at the East Fife fan who brought their dog to the game today. Not sure in what world you think it’s okay to bring a Dalmatian to the game that bites young kids. My son was amazed to see the dog and said “look Dad, it’s just like that film I watched at mum and her new boyfriends house whilst they were snorting salt off the kitchen table while using my young Scot card to space the salt out”. Honestly I am disgusted. A full complaint to East Fife headquarters has been made. Shocking!

Just now, Silverton End said:

trek.gif.b0709932a52c735697d1dee6749c2672.gif

Did this Dalmatian bite you when East Fife visited West Salford van hire ground or whatever the Dumbarton ground is called? I got that annoyed I barked at the dog, it backed off at that point because I had my black belt from kick-boxing in my bag

1 minute ago, John Simon said:

Did this Dalmatian bite you when East Fife visited West Salford van hire ground or whatever the Dumbarton ground is called? I got that annoyed I barked at the dog, it backed off at that point because I had my black belt from kick-boxing in my bag

b5gQRHNMuDii.gif