Hertz vs. Dundee, Tuesday 23rd January 7.45pm

3 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I remember those posters too; the jezza one was always getting into scrapes 😄

Ripped people off. Same with Last Laff. Last Laff conned someone out of £100.

If all this is true the we would appear to be mocking@Hoose Ricefor what appears to have been the early stages of what developed into a serious mental health crisis 

Which might not be an entirely cool thing

But I'm neither a qualified psychiatrist, ethicist or, thankfully, a mod on Kickback so there's a good chance this post is nonsense

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If all this is true the we would appear to be mocking@Hoose Ricefor what appears to have been the early stages of what developed into a serious mental health crisis 

Which might not be an entirely cool thing

But I'm neither a qualified psychiatrist, ethicist or, thankfully, a mod on Kickback so there's a good chance this post is nonsense

One would hope he learns from this, probably trash his account on here and move on

1 hour ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I've just found out it was actually 3-3 last night, the 3rd goal got lost in the Junk Messages Folder

Season 5 Ouffff GIF by PBS

17 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

On the break Dundee looked pretty slick first half and we struggled with the big lad up front

Dundee's number 9 likes to feign a bad injury, eh? I counted three times he went down as though he'd been murdered, in spite of no or minimal contact, including one time where he lay on the ground rolling about for what seemed like about five minutes then finally got up and trotted back down field when it became obvious even to him that nobody was buying it.  

1 minute ago, lennyzer0 said:

Dundee's number 9 likes to feign a bad injury, eh? I counted three times he went down as though he'd been murdered, in spite of no or minimal contact, including one time where he lay on the ground rolling about for what seemed like about five minutes then finally got up and trotted back down field when it became obvious even to him that nobody was buying it.  

There were a couple of cases last night where their players went down and did that. No free kick, so I'll get on with it thing after playing dead in an obvious attempt to get the trainer on and stop the game.

Happens all the time, and refs should be booking folk for it.

You can't go from lying on the floor needing the trainer on to running back up the pitch unaided after it becomes obvious you're being ignored. Get in the book, ya c**t.

19 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Someone you accuse of being homophobic can also be the opposite; now you prove you're trolling

Hi, Craigie. I would hate to besmirch your character or raise doubt over your online persona so I have went through the trouble of finding the place where I first realised you were a homophobic tit. 

It also settles any debate that I was just trolling you or that you could be "quite the opposite". The offending posts have gone (sadly you remain) but you can see the reaction of numerous posters and in turn your whole "it's just a joke" shtick.

Edited by Derry Alli