Hertz vs. Dundee, Tuesday 23rd January 7.45pm

Carson

Costelloe Astley Shaughnessy Lamie Dodgson

McCowan Boateng

Cameron Robinson Reilly

Freshen it up and keep the likes of Sylla and Main to start against the Livi thugs on Saturday.

Recent midweek wins at Tynecastle include an Andy Nelson winner under Jim McIntyre and Danny Mullen under McPake. If we can win with them morons we can on Tuesday.

Hearts 1 - 2 Dundee infront of a large seething home crowd.

Thank you.

We like a game at Tynecastle, even when we’re pish we seem to get a result half the time. Hope for more of the same this time around.

Hopefully Carson is fine to start, and that the news that Lamie is fully fit now as what I heard suggests. If Dodgson is over his chest infection by Tuesday then he should start.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Call it off now.

Tell all the Hearts fans the game is off through a coded message posted on Kickback.

Don't tell Dundee but then just kid on we sent them an email. Must be in the Junk folder.

I see what you did there……

IMG_2959.jpeg

Back in the day we never used to worry about the weather stopping play this time of year.

Almost 36 years ago to the day*

* I’ve kept the photo black and white as I thought that would be in-keeping with photos of our other trophy successes 😎

IMG_2958.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Back in the day we never used to worry about the weather stopping play this time of year.

* I’ve kept the photo black and white as I thought that would be in-keeping with photos of our other trophy successes 😎

IMG_2958.jpeg

Keith Wright Hi-Dees legend.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Keith Wright Hi-Dees legend.

Thank you.

He certainly was.  I was sad to see him go at the time but I took comfort from the fact he was going to the biggest club in Scotland outside the old firm.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

IMG_2958.jpeg

Wid. 

And possibly the girls too. 

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

IMG_2958.jpeg

Graham Harvey in there too. Another HiDees ‘legend’.