Yellow Submarine vs. The Doc's Dark Blues, Saturday 27th January

59 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Bakayoko scored a good goal which was announced as a VAR howler afterwards. That was just after half time in the first match before the sending off.

The game was technically 1 0 when the ordering off occurred. It changed nothing.

Thank you.

Pretty sure the game was technically still 0-0 till the red card. We all get dodgy decisions for and against us during the season, but you can't just make your own scoreline up. 

25 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Pretty sure the game was technically still 0-0 till the red card. We all get dodgy decisions for and against us during the season, but you can't just make your own scoreline up. 

The goal was completely legitimate and has been proven to be so.

Following the laws of football we were a goal ahead. The only fabrication of the scoreline was by Willie Collum and his clown in chief.

At the time of the sending off we had scored a goal and the Livi didn't look like doing so in a month of Sundays. After the sending off  became easier and we notched another two on top of the first. It's all very simple.

To claim a the game changed on the sending off when we were already ahead in match play is wild.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The goal was completely legitimate and has been proven to be so.

Following the laws of football we were a goal ahead. The only fabrication of the scoreline was by Willie Collum and his clown in chief.

At the time of the sending off we had scored a goal and the Livi didn't look like doing so in a month of Sundays. After the sending off  became easier and we notched another two on top of the first. It's all very simple.

To claim a the game changed on the sending off when we were already ahead in match play is wild.

Thank You.

Legitimate as in didn't count, aye. You don't get goals added on after the game when it is shown to be a wrong call by the ref. Fact is, it wasn't till Montano went off and we went down to 10 men the game turned in Dundee's favour, up till then it was pretty even and heading for a draw.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Legitimate as in didn't count, aye. You don't get goals added on after the game when it is shown to be a wrong call by the ref. Fact is, it wasn't till Montano went off and we went down to 10 men the game turned in Dundee's favour, up till then it was pretty even and heading for a draw.

I don't want goals added on after the match - Bakayoko scored just after half time which was proven to be a goal by the panel and announced afterwards.

When Livi went down to ten within matchplay we already were one goal up so Livi would've have to equalise to match the goals scored in the game.

Hope that's clear for you. We move on to tomorrow. Hopefully the last time we have to face the 'Yellow Submarine' in a long, long time. It appears clear the pressure will soon burst the puny little vessel. 

Thank you 

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

I don't want goals added on after the match - Bakayoko scored just after half time which was proven to be a goal by the panel and announced afterwards.

When Livi went down to ten within matchplay we already were one goal up so Livi would've have to equalise to match the goals scored in the game.

Hope that's clear for you. We move on to tomorrow. Hopefully the last time we have to face the 'Yellow Submarine' in a long, long time. It appears clear the pressure will soon burst the puny little vessel. 

Thank you 

Hate to break it to you but Bakayoko didn't score in the game, it wasn't given, it was a non goal, didn't happen, ceased to be, was notched off, figment of your imagination, it didn't happen.

Montano got red carded in the 70th min when the game was at 0-0, you scored your first goal in 82nd min, for the love of god, let it rest and go seek some professional help. 

image.png.8a29af27eac7c57e08c984963237d5da.png

Devlin is a good player but he doesn't get in our strongest central defence. Nottingham and Obileye are better then if its a three you want to add a build up option, so that's Sangare or Donnellan.

Captaincy is a pile of shite and Holt or someone can easily take over.

This is just wishful thinking from me, though. Devlin will be playing tomorrow and I hope he does the job. 

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hate to break it to you but Bakayoko didn't score in the game, it wasn't given, it was a non goal, didn't happen, ceased to be, was notched off, figment of your imagination, it didn't happen.

Montano got red carded in the 70th min when the game was at 0-0, you scored your first goal in 82nd min, for the love of god, let it rest and go seek some professional help. 

image.png.8a29af27eac7c57e08c984963237d5da.png

I don't think I've ever seen something fly over someone's head so many times. @Dundee-FC92 - a master fisherman at work. 

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you 

You've obviously not seen the recent news wee man,plus don't think Dundee should be slinging mud at anyone considering their financial past .

16 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

You've obviously not seen the recent news wee man,plus don't think Dundee should be slinging mud at anyone considering their financial past .

Bloody hell. Livi are about the only club in Scotland that make Dundee look financially prudent!

8 hours ago, ATLIS said:

I don't think I've ever seen something fly over someone's head so many times. @Dundee-FC92 - a master fisherman at work. 

The old i was just fishing is always a good excuse for being dense. I genuinely wasn't sure if he was just at it or thick as mince, don't know his past history posting on here.

When is a door goal not a door goal?

Spoiler

when it's ajar you have VAR

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

13 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Devlin is a good player but he doesn't get in our strongest central defence. Nottingham and Obileye are better then if its a three you want to add a build up option, so that's Sangare or Donnellan.

Captaincy is a pile of shite and Holt or someone can easily take over.

This is just wishful thinking from me, though. Devlin will be playing tomorrow and I hope he does the job. 

I was sure Martindale said there wasn't a set Captaincy this season, that a group of experienced players were taking it in turns. Has Devlin now been nominated Captain?

Saw in an interview him saying he'd change things in the 2nd half of the season, quoting, a sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, for the bad run of results up to January. 

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Can't see the game going ahead.

Davie's just text me saying he's got snow there.

Plastic pitch frozen?

I think the idea that the first game was very even and would have been a draw if Montano hadn't been sent off is a little bit of revisionism tbh. Dundee won that game pretty comfortably in my head, a good first half performance was let down by an awful second half one, with Montano being stupid and getting sent off, alongside us getting lucky with Bakayoko's goal being called off. If we'd got a point after that second half performance it wouldn't really have been deserved. 

Second game was much closer IMO. The primary difference between us and Dundee this year is that we've been toothless.

4-2-3-1 from the start plz this time. No Devlin, Sangare in at left back, Dan McKay in from the start.